Ep. 1 Awake ~FireWalk~

The train whistled in the night as agirl with her hood up took a puff of her cigarette

The train whistled in the night as agirl with her hood up took a puff of her cigarette. She waited as thetrain got closer and closer. The rails squeaked as the train sloweddown. Chloe jumped off the tracks as the rush of the train passed by.She took her hood off with a smirk.

'Mom would kill me if she knew I wasout here.' Chloe thought.

Chloe walked up to a barbed fence witha No Trespassing sign on it. Chloe easily leaped over and middlefingered to the sign.

Chloe made it the mill as the music wasblasting and concert lights were following the beats to the music. AnRV was parked to the side and Chloe knew that belonged to the one andonly Frank Bowers, her drug dealer. A fire pit was lit as there weremany motorcycles were lined up. Chloe glanced over as she saw twoguys getting into an argument. The one with tattoos and brown facialhair slapped the other guy making Chloe flinch. Yikes.

Chloe didn't see a way in that is untilshe saw the Bouncer with his arms crossed. She went in smoothly andgave him her ID which was fake and the Bouncer easily noticed. Hetold her to get lost and Chloe wasn't having it.

'I have to convince this doorstop thatI'm not giving up until he lets me inside.'

"Don't you remember what it's like tobe a teenager? I just want to see the band!" Chloe reasoned.

"Thought we went over this. Isn't itpast your bedtime?" The Bouncer asked.

"I don't sleep. It's for the weak."

"Real cute. But I still don't knowyou." the Bouncer chuckled.

"Look at my face. Do I look 'cute'?Or do I look like I'm going to kick your ass?" Chloe sassed back.

"Ok, kid. I get it, you're tough."

"Maybe I am a kid, because this placelooks like a damn playground to me."

"A girl like you... I can't protectyou in there." the Bounced said amused.

"A girl like you with pretty, prettyflowers on her bicycle shouldn't lecture me on what I can do."Chloe fired back when she noticed the art on one of the bikesearlier.

"That's a traditional Samoan--!"The Bouncer defended but gave up, "Look. My boss decides who getsin, alright?" He laughed to her.