Chapter 7

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Author POV

It's a normal day, Team NDGO, Jax and Law are walking down one of the corridors in the school talking about their plans. They seem happy at least until they see that something is wrong.

The group stops when they see three girls threatening another girl. They push her against the wall and pulls her hair.

The one with the blue hair is Takamiya, the one with the brown hair is Katsusawa and the one with the black hair is Mutsumi

The one with the blue hair is Takamiya, the one with the brown hair is Katsusawa and the one with the black hair is Mutsumi. The three are known to be bullies.

The three bully a girl with black hair and glasses. Jax does not know the girl and asks "Hey, who is this girl?" Gwen says, "This is Anri Sonohara, she's new to the school." Law sighs and says, "And she is treated like that, I fear for the future of humanity." Jax nods and says "Not just you buddy, not just you."

The two friends stare at each other and nod at each other

The two friends stare at each other and nod at each other. Before anyone from Team NDGO can ask anything, the two friends go to the group of girls. Jax asks, "Hey, what do you think you are doing?" The four girls look in the direction of Jax and Law and the three bullies seem a bit shocked and turn around and whisper to each other.

Anri looks confused and looks at the bullies and then at Law and Jax, the two shrug their shoulders, they also do not know why the three have turned around at once.

The three are probably thinking that Law and Jax can not hear them and Takamiya asks, "What are we going to do now?" Mutsumi says "I do not know, why did they have to come now, we almost had the money." That makes Law and Jax angry, but they do not show it. Katsusawa says, "I've heard that the two of them have defeated a street gang all by themselves."

Jax rolls his eyes and thinks "That is what happens when you try to flirt with my beautiful wife, the mother of my four children."

Anri looks shocked at the two boys as they shake their heads. Law, who has had enough, asks "What did you intend to do?" The three do not get words out of their mouths as they turn around and flee. Jax and Law look at each other and Jax asks, "What the hell happened just now?" Law says "I think we have a bad reputation?"

Anri says something shy "Uh, thank you." The two guys look at Anri and Law says "No problem." Jax nods and says, "That was the least we could do, I'm Jax Wolf." Law nods and says "Law:" Anri smiles and says "I am Anri Sonohara." Jax smiles and says "Nice to meet you, if the three annoy you again, come to us." Anri shakes her head and says "That will not be necessary, I have to go." She goes away and waves to the two again.

Team NDGO approaches them and Octavia says, "You did well." Nebula says "I do not think they bully the girl again." But to the surprise of Team NDGO the two shake their heads, Law says "They will not stop," Jax says "We know that, but I have a plan and I need your help."

---Timeskip one week later---

The three bully are just in a side corridor at school, they bully Anri again. The three laugh as the poor girl lies on the floor with wounds. Suddenly, the three bullies get a message on their cell phones.

Out of curiosity, the three check their cell phones, and what they see shocks them, the three have received a message on their cell phones that shows a video about what the three, have done in the last week to Anri.

Katsusawa says, "That can not be true." Mutsumi looks angry at Anri and says, "You made this video, right ?!" Anri looks up with blood running down from her head as she asks, "What are you talking about?" Takamiya says, "Do not be stupid, I know you made this video, who else would have done it ?!"

A voice says "She has nothing to do with the video." The four girls look behind and Jax comes around the corner. He says, "I just want to end your bullying." Takamiya says, "It was not bullying, it was all for fun." The three are clearly nervous, Jax closes his eyes and says "That's right, it's not bullying." That seems to calm the three.

But that is quickly shattered when Jax says, "All you have done was against the law, inducement of assault, intimidation, deprivation of liberty." The three girls are now completely nervous and Mutsumi snaps completely and says "You will tell no one, no one will believe you !!!"

Jax says casually, "I believe these gentlemen of the police believe me." As he says that, three police officers come around the corner and one says, "You three girls are being arrested for the time being." Shortly thereafter, the three girls were arrested and taken away. Jax goes to Anri and picks her up bridal style and says, "Everything will be fine." Anri says "Thanks Jax." And then Anri faints.

To be continued.