lights of hopes

Thousands of youth are being unemployed, thousands of them into drugs and thousands of them into forced marriage.....
Their dreams were forced to be vanished and they are forced to get into depression and suicide....

Hello everyone I am one of them.  When we are young we are taught to have dreams and taught about what is right but when we grow up we realized that world and adults are so harsh on us. We are treated like robots by adults along with government. They want us to study and find a perfect job than work till age of 70, grow old and die.

But there are people who dares to dream big, people who believe in themselves that they can do something big in their life.  People who believed that their life is just once and decided to work hard to achieve their dreams.

And trust me there was not a single person who can help those dreamers.....

Until one last light of hope... And.... faith brought those people a great opportunity....

Gave them platform to dream big...

They are given chance to work along with people who have dreams and who can help them succeed......

We were happy and wore working days and nights for our dreams...
It was all going well but.... ..media along with rules..... all  came up to stop us.....

4000 youths reality and suffering will be shared.....