Chapter 2= Tragedy!!!

Hey guys, It's me... Here I am with another chapter of thestory!!!

Enjoy!!!

A beautiful mansion is shown, we can see a lady in her 40s and a girl in her mid 20s cleaning the temple, while a lady in her late 60s is seen sitting on the sofà and reading a newspaper, while sipping the tea.

Girl 1= Daadi, plz come into the temple, as we r starting the morning Aarti ( Morning Prayer). ( They are our Simar, Mishti and Simar).

Parvati ( Sweetly)= Sure dear, but before that call ur late comer sister, Roli.

Simar ( Hits her forahead lightly)= Oh, yes, how can I forget? ( She goes upstairs in Roli's room.

... In Roli's Room ...

Simar smiles the way Roli is sleeping, she was sleeping huggung her favourite toy: Her teddy bear= Her Donut...

Simar ( Calls her with her sweet voice)= Roli, dear wake up... ( She sits beside jer sister and starts caressing her hairs).

Roli covers herself with the blanket more and more, even her head.

Simar gets surprised seeing her sister's childishness. She pulls off the blanket from Roli's body, and she picks up the jug from the side table and pours tjr whole jug full of water on Roli's making her scream.

Roli ( Sits on the bed amd screams)= AAAAHHHH!!! ( Starts rubbing her eyes and complains with a cute pout on her lips)= Didi! Y did u pour the whole jug of water on my face? ( In dreamy voice)= I was slweping s9 peacefully... And... ( Stops, bcz she knew that If she narrates the whole incident which happened in her sleep, Simar will laugh at her).

Simar ( Curioulsy)= And? And what? Who did u saw in ur sleep this time? Abhishek Bachchan or Varun Dhawan? Or... ( More excitedly amd suppressing jer laughter, teasingly hits her with her shoulder lightly)= Salman Khan? Haayyyeee! What a dream!

Roli ( Became fool, says jumping on the bed)= Seriously?

Simar ( Laughing, hits her on her head lightly and gets up)= Dumbo! Now get up immediately, get freshen up and come downstairs quickly, bcz we have to start the morning prayer.

... After Morning Prayer ...

( I skipped the Bhajan part bcz I didn't wanted to write it... Sorry!!!).

Parvati ( To RoSim { Roli + Simar})= Simar, Roli, dear, I'm going to my friend's house, as she has came back from Rajasthan after 3 yrs, so, dnt worry about me...

Roli= Daadi, If u want we can come with u... I will come with u, let's go. ( She was going towards the door, but Parvati stopped her).

Parvati ( Bit loudly)= Roli, stop! I will go on my own, dnt worry, and have ur breakfast, as I have already had it. Ok? Have a nice day!

RoSim= Bye!

( Parvati went).

Mishti ( To RoSim)= Simar, dear, actually the grocery have finished, so, can u plz go out and buy it? And Roli, If u want u can go with Simar, otherwise ( Winks at Simar, as she was pulling Roli's leg, Simar winked her back, bcz they knew that Roli hates doing house chores, so she will surely decide to accompany Simar.)= U can stay at home with me and help me in washing and ironong the clothes, bczSimar ahs already did all the house chores except washing the clothes.

Roli ( Trying to escape from thr situation)= N... No,no,no maa, I will accompany Didi to the grocery shop. ( Shows sympathy towards Simar)= Poor my Didi, how will she handle all these bags full of fruits and vegetables? ( Acts senti)= No,no,no I... I will go with her. ( She grabs Simar's arm and rums out of the house).