Chapter 8= PreMar Ka Tashan!!!

Hi, Guyz,

It'S Me!!!

How R U All?

Hope That U All R Doing Well...

Let'S Start With Another Chapter!!!

Enjoy!!!

On Road

Simar was sitting on a footpath, hiding herself behind a tree...

Simar POV

What should I do? Should I go back to his house? No! I cnt... What will my parents think abt me? That I have ruined their reputation? No, I cnt do this! I'm their elder daughter, how can I? I... I should call Roli... (She searches for her phone but didn't found it!). Oh, GOD! What should I do now? (She looked here and there, but found nothing helpful to her..... (She was crying all this while!).

Simar POV Ends

Who thought that this horrible night will turn out to be endless for some people!

In BH (Bharadwaj House)

Mataji (Tensed)= Oh, my GOD! How can Prem marry that Shekhar Gadodia's daughter?

Sujata (Sadly)= But Mataji, now we have to accept the fact that Prem has married Simar Gadodia and now she is Simar Prem Bharadwaj!

Sid ( His mind stroke something and he inquierd)= Maa, wait a second, what's her name?

Sujata ( Confused)= Si... Simar Gadodia! Y? Have u found something...

Sid (Shocked)= Simar Gadodia! Roli... (He took out his mobile and dialled Roli's number)...

Phone Conversation: