06 | sorry to interrupt

~♡~

~~

"I told you may times that I love you.

Don't you get it?"

~~

The moment you took held Todoroki's hand in front of Uraraka and Hagakure, he wasn't able to stop the soft smile from tugging at his lips. His smooth cheeks were tinged with light pink as well as the tips of his ears.

Whether this was an act or not, you were holding his hand. That's all he cared about.

Your hand was so small and dainty compared to his, was what he had initially thought. So easy to pick up, to intertwine his fingers with, to squeeze... The more he thought about it, with just enough force it would be easy for Todoroki break your hand.

Not that he actually would, but-

"So, are you guys dating!?" Uraraka asked, snapping the teen out of his unintentional dark inner monologue. There was a sparkle in the brunette's bright round eyes, as they shifted from your hands and back up to you two.

Todoroki blinked and fixated his gaze back to realize that the two girls were still there, and they didn't intend on leaving until they had their answer. Unfortunately.

"Yes-"

"Not necessarily!" You quickly replied, overthrowing the boy's answer entirely. "This... this is our first outing, so I don't think we're on that... that term right now."

"You mean boyfriend and girlfriend!" Hagakure exclaimed, her clothes bounced with each enthusiastic spring she took.

"Ahaha, yes... that...!"

Uraraka embraced you once again, unable to keep her excitement at bay. A glee-filled grin spread across her face whilst she hugged your torso. "I'm so happy for you, (Y/N)-san!" She exclaimed. "Todoroki-kun, you wouldn't believe the number of times she's talked about you to us!"

"And now it's finally happening!"

Todoroki's eyebrows shot up in surprise and amusement at this new found information, "Is that so?" He looked down at you for any hint of confirmation on your features, only for you to swiftly turn away from his gaze.

"Yup!"

How lovely.

Your friends had unknowingly exposed you in front of the guy you've been urging to leave you the hell alone for the past few days about how big of a crush you've had on him. Things were sure turning up for you!

Your face began to grow warm as the bi-colour haired teen ran his thumb against your knuckles.

Can we leave? Now?? You thought whilst awkwardly laughing along with your classmates.