A Desire

She was the sort who never felt the need to get/be committed when it comes to relationships.

 As the enthusiastic, extrovert, charming, fun-loving, approachable, passionate, aggressive at times being that she is, she has always been over showered with the love and affection that she deserves. Of course she had no complaints about anything but she was a human being, she had some insecurities to handle. She was grateful yes!  to a lot of things in life but was she satisfied? No!!!!

She was liked, but never loved. She was cared but never questioned on her emotions. She was looked for but never looked at. She was thanked but never appreciated. There were a lot more in life she needed than she had. A desire for something that was out of her reach. 

Yes! She wanted to be loved but was too scared to give in, scared for some how some where he might just see someone prettier and better than her and would just break her heart at that. Not that she's being dramatic or over thinking it all but she knew that it would happen for she knew she wasn't good or better, in fact she wasn't everyone's cup of tea to begin with. She was hard, she was bad. And She has been overlooked and over shadowed by the more attractive and gorgeous beings that surrounds her. So yes! insecurities had to take over her life. Not that she's depressed and would let all that self esteem take control but it was there deep down threatening to harm. 

She had dreams just like any other normal being. A Romeo for her Juliet and a Bonny to her Clyde sort. But all she did was stay invested in the idea of romance, the type she saw in movies. The heart dropping and soul wrenching type.