CH. 21

"What did you say?" I whipped around, only to be met with his smirking face.

Seeing him smirking like that, I felt my blood boil.

All these months I tried to forget about that...

Incident...

but was only to be brought up back again by him, the devil and monster himself.

"Don't assume, that I don't read your profile!"

My fists clenched, "you don't know anything!"

"Ohh... Princess.... I know everything about you, your parents being killed to your incident a few months ago." He chuckled, "I never knew you have that power to do that to the person!"

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself before I rip out his throat.

"Have you ever thought, why people are afraid of me and the boys? Hm?"

I was confused by what he said, of course I noticed some people being afraid except for those sl*tty girls.

"Do you know why you came to the dangerous school of Seoul?"

"Dangerous?" I questioned, it was obvious that I didn't know. I raised an eyebrow which was a habit of mine when I'm confused. I also unclenched my fist, why would he say that?

"Why would the school be dangerous? It's just a school! Schools are meant to be safe! And you are meant to be educated!" I said stating what schools are meant to do. But Jimin just tutted and shook his head.

"This school is nothing like that!"

He started to walk towards me.

"Then what is it like?"

He chuckled at my confused face.

"How can you be so clueless, didn't any one tell you?"

I felt my face darkened, "Nope" I popped the p.

"Hah, really?"

I nodded.

"The social worker? The child service? Your slaves?"

"Nope, nope and don't call my maids slaves!" I shook my head.
He nodded slowly and still walked towards me. I started to walk back but he was quick enough to grab my hand and drag me somewhere.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"We're going to my office aka my bedroom!" He smirked.

"W-wait?! What?! Stop!!" I tried stopping him, trying to put my feet down to stop.

Before I knew it we were inside his office aka his bedroom.
Different scenes flashed through my head. My heart started to race. He closed the door with a lot click!

He walked closer to me and I held my breath.

But then he walked to his comfy chair and sat on it.

I breathed out a relief.

He got out something from his drawers and showed me a file with a title of the high-school name.