Shadow (2) (part 3)

(hi ^^ i desided to do a Story even im so tired. again, im sorry about my grammar)

No ones pov

They arrived after some wonderfull hours on a mysterious yet beautyfull pinkglowing flower meadow , there was also a BIG old cherrytree, a Crystal clear lake and flying Little flowerpatterns in the sky. y/n was jjust so amazed about this place she didnt noticed that she got wrong off from the Motorcycle, that she almost fall to the Ground, but lucky her, Shadow cough her and helped her Standing up.

,, t-thank you Shadow ^^ this place is so beautyfull i coulnt take my eyes of it''

,,heh, is allright. And yes indeed, this place is very beautyfull..just like you..'' he sayed that while blushing red, y/n was shocked a bit but blushed and smiled at him and giggled sweety.

,,hey Shadow?''

,,yes?-''

y/n ticked shadows arm and jogged a bit away from him, giggling ,, i bet you cant catch me ^^ hihi''

Shadow smirked and chuckled deepy ,, hehehe, watch out y/n, im faster than everyone in this world!''

shadow skated fast towards y/n while hes still smirking. y/n run as fast as she could and steped in ,,Z'' Modus but it was no use cause shadow was Close to her. Before  shadow could tick you, you dissapeared infront of him.

,,huh?''

you appeared behind him a far meters awy and giggled ,, hihi, your Face is so priceless! the Ultimate Hedgehog got just surprised motherf^^ker XD''

oh that was a mistake from you.. cause shadow skated fast, then jumped and then he catched ya and you both roll some meters and tryied to pin eachother down, while you and shadow was laughting.. YES HES LAUGHTING! AND YOU GOD DAMN LOVED IT! (like me)

after a while, shadow won and pinned you down, while you both breathing fast.

,,that...was...fun..heh..''

,,hihi..indeed... your very fast!...''

,,same to you~''

you blushed a bit..but blushed more cause of your possition with him... he had pinned you down, he was ontop of you, while his face was so Close to your face, his legs was beside your waistline, his arms was beside your head... Shadow blushed a bit but didnt moved out of this possition... He stared at your eyes...

,,y/n...''

you got his Attention

,, t-the reason, why i wanted to spend time with you was because i-... i had this strange Feeling on my stomage and my heart when im around you.. since the first day we met, i feel like i was in love with you.. i loved everything about you.. your sweet smile..your beautyfull eyes..your wonderfull voice.. your smooth (hair ore quills)... you canged me everytime im around you to a soft cuddle bear.. you take all my sorrows and nightmares away. the way you treat me, the way you care about me, the way you toke all my pain inside me away with your warm hugs...  i- i couldn't imagion a life withough you. if it wasnt you, i.. i might be death... i might killed myself.. i might got kicked out from G.U.N ore get punished from Sonic and his friends cause im evil... but you see me as a complete different guy... you see me in a good way that no one would never see...y/n i...''

here it comes 0.0...... 

,,I love you, y/n...''

she stared at him and shes now completly Redder than thousant purpur roses...

,,i- I love you too, Shadow''

Shadow showed now his melting warmhearted smile and put her up a bit so she could sit. He leaned his Hand on her cheek and stroke it slowly yet lovely, she leaned on this touch and closed her eyes and smiled.. when he stoped stroking her, he put a finger under her chin and leaned slowly in. she could feel his hot breath brushes on her face and her heart bumped deeply and she could feel she was leaning in. they opend there lips a tiny bit and they're lips brushing ghostly eachother that y/n maded a Little breath Sound.. but he captured her lips now slowly, smooth but Show her all his love he toke and now give her. she kissed him back and put her arms slowly around his neck, while he out his Hands around her waist to pull her closer and to deeping the kiss.

,,*thinks* his lips are so smooth~ i cant stop kissing him~ i - i want more of him~ no, i need him~''

,,*thinks* she loves me~ i can feel her tasteful lips moving with mine~ it feeles so good i cant stop kissing her!~ her smooth Skin feels so good, i want her so bad~ too bad- urgh~.. but i have to Keep myself under control...''

sadly, after 5 mins they broke the kiss and they pant hard and they stared at eachother... but that doesnt stop shadow. he kissed her again, but this time it was more Passion and she kissed him back and moved her arms on his back, while shadow pinned her down again. the mysterious flowermeadow started to glow magical, like the big old cherrytree and the stars shines like diamons.. but there was a ghosty creature above the clouds.. it was Maria... she was smiling and though ,,pls make sure to Keep her save shadow, so do you, y/n..'' and the she dissapeared..

and the two lovebirds had a loong night with kisses, loves, calling names and many pleasures~

( omg  the 3th part is now done and i must say i love all shadow parts lol haha XD

i hope you enjoy it reading it (evenidontgetcommentslol... but thats fine i guess

anyway, i stop right here, ist allready so late uff, gotta go now,

have a nice day.

bye bye ^^)