Knux

(im not good with knux so im sry about it. I try to make a guardian knux x god of the masteremerald reader)

In Angle island...

Knux was as allways guarding the Master Emerald, even he got tricked by Eggman ore got flirted by Rouge, He always kept an eye on the Master Emerald. As always, the Sun was shining, the little birds flying around, the little bunnys were eating some carrots and knux toke calming breaths while he was leaning on the master Emerald...
Actually thats what everyday happenda but today it was different for knux but he doesnt know what would happen today... Actually a so called,, tikal'' would visit him for a experiment with the master Emerald, but who knows when shes comming...

Not as surprised, Sonic was visiting him for a challenge but Knux refused cause of his duty.
Amy was visiting him and want to give him some cakes but he refuswd again cause he isnt hungry amd he only eats vegetables.
Tails visited him cause he need help for his new creation to help sonic but knux refuswd.. AGAIN! cause hes lazy to help him (what a nice guy..)

Hours flyied away and then tikal arrived with a magical roll. Knux was cleaning the master Emerald and looked behind him to see her

,, what do you want tikal? "
,, knux, i found a roll when we can summon the god of the Master Emerald!''
,, phe, its just  a lie. That God doesnt excist!"
,, knux, it mae be a legend, but doesnt have legends a tiny piece of truth in it? Comw on wanna try it? Im sure this god is the reason why the Master Emerald is so powerfull. Maeby we will find new combi powers!"
,, fine , but if thats a joke, i would never listen to you ever again''
(uff i made a edgy knux😂)

So tikal opend the roll and spoke the magical words and then a bright light came out of the masteremerald. A person came out from the emerald. It was a Girl with big white wings, white light gown, a golden crown and has a magical stab. (imagin you in that outfit amd imagin your frisur)
Knux stared at her and somehow blushed on how sexy and beautyfull you looks like.

,, who dared to summon me from the Master Emerald? ''
,, me, tikal and thats knux. We are the guardians of the masteremerald, we are honored to meet you''
,, if you dont have a good reason for summoning me, you better have ore i punish you' '

,, uhm, god? Tikal just found the magical roll and want to test oit if you really exist..."

Y/n just glared at tikal for desturbing her time for no important reason but since it was the first call she let it be

,, fine, this was your first time but if the next time os an another time waisted moment, youll be punished''

And then she dissapeared in the masteremerald. Knux was just amazed and coulnd do anything but blush and rise his eyes

,, knuckles, your red on your cheek. Are you sick? "
,, u-uh no! Im fine! Im just...
Anyway i have to guard the masteremerald, you better go back to your own place with Chaos..."

Tikal looked at him questionable but went out from knuxs sight. Knux looked at the masteremerald and stroke it softly and sayed

,, im so sorry dear god, i promise she would never desturb your time again. Not for an not important reason. And i alao didnt know you look so beautyfull... "

The masteremerald glowed warmly and he could feel the warm on his hands.

,, *thinks* shes blushing..."

Then a softly giggle came out and he could hear it from the sky. It makes him smiling and calms him down. He sit again beside the emerald, stroke it softly and enjoyed the cold breeze against his face...

(there, a knucky one shot! Sry if i made him a bit too edgy but i must say knux is stubborn, also getting easy angry, and also he has a warm heart so why not...
Well if you want me to continue, comment
.
.
.
But i guess no one does..

Well have a nice day.
Bye bye)