Oh mamma

Sofia's p.o.v

     I ran home with confusion in my eyes and I can't wait to get home! 

   It's getting  dark and in the fine corners could be some type of person lurking around. I tried not to think of any thing negative so I won't scare myself . I am not sure what time it is but I think it's noon, for the sun and it's position, it's right at the horizon ,and clouds all turning colors of purple, red, and orange. I'll try not to stop every time I see something eye cheching in negative or positive ways so I'll just keep walking on.

      When I arrived home Mamma was nowhere in site. So I thought,

   (" What is the most common spot she likes to stay in ")

                #The nursery!#

I trudged (because i walked 15 blocks) up the stairs and in the nursery. There was Mamma, sleep in the creaking rocking chair.

          " Child, where were you?", asked Mamma.

     "Oh Mamma", I said in joy and   huged her tight like I haven't seen her in my life.

   In my head I heard   music like I was in a movie, I was so happy to see her.

   I'm sure she was all like,

             *Mamma's thoughts*

      "When is this child ever happy to see me?"

                   *back to Sofia's p.o.v*

        But ohhh did I miss her.

Mamma, Mamma, trenty.... beat....

Help.... some.... lady....I love you....

   "Hold on hold on, what are you saying child", interrupted mamma.

     Trenty beat me up and a big crash noise approached and trenty ran away and that's all I remember.

    "Oh, wait, I said, then there was some lady and ya', that's it.

     Mamma had a look on her face that told me she was turning hostile, so watch it, or she was just eating something horrible and old. I'm sure she made the hostile look then the I just ate something horrible look.

   "Who is this Trenty",asked Mamma in a stern way.

     "This girl",I said shyly and all quite.

      "Oh some girl, let's go", replied Mamma.

        " go...go where?", I wonderd.

      "To Trenty's ,I'm talking to this girl, and her mother", replied Mamma.

      "But..... but she'll beat me up tommorow because I told on her.

     "Oh, no she won't, I'll beat her up first no one puts there hands on my child.", asured Mamma.

             I love my mom ;)

Thanks for reading hope you liked it buhh bye♡♡♡