guiltieness

after trenty's house sofia and her mom went home♡

                in the future☆

Sofia's p.o.v

     I walk to my bed room. Feeling noxious and a bit akey.

     So much for that healing the lady was talking about. I feel like I just got beat up by Trenty, again.

     "Oooo' I'm not feeling good." I whisper.

      I trudged to the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. I felt something come up my throat as I gaged. A waterfall of old cereal and hotdogs came right up, and oh boy did it smell terrible.

      When that stuff came out of me I yelled"Mawma I think I got the bug".

       She ran upstairs saying,

"What bug?"

"Where?"

"IS IT A SPIDER?"

       Then once she had looked in all of the rooms except for the nursery and bathroom she found me holding my hair back looking inside the tiolit.

       "Oh, I thought you were in the nursery" she said with relief.

        The bathroom is right next to the nursery probably mamma thought she heard the sound come from there. She so paranoid then ever since that day....

         I felt like crying even though the event happened 4 years ago.   

          Your probably like what happened and you probably realy wanna know, but

      I c..c..an't ss...say.

I need to stop I'm barfing and crying at the same time which for my age is, well, crybabyish.

       Mamma pats me on the back constantly as if I were choking. I can tell she is feeling guilty, this is how this Trenty incident happened.

         So th is morning Mamma wanted me to sign up for Track. I was like not liking that idea and I told her that but she said I would. I kept trying to convince her but she wouldn't listen. So then after school I signed up and guess who was there....

               TRENTY SMITH.

         She was a bully before she actually beat me up and I already experienced her talking smack but never an actual smack.

          So I just skipped the meeting and went home hoping Trenty didn't notice me, but it seemed like I was wrong beacuase she wa s behind me staring saying " Hey, yo' whacha doen here you can't run your slower than a snail". Her little minions laughed at the " joke" which I didn't find funny!

    Leave me alone and mind your buzzy, ness. I snapped my fingers and roles my eyes.

     "Whacha gonna do about it", she kept going and antaginizing.

      Then that when I kicked the tin trash can and blah blah blah you know the story.

       That is pretty much Mamma's fault but I forgive her. I never told her about Trenty.

           Hey guys what's up hope u liked this chapt. Watch the video I linked for u guys. It hilarious,  well to me and my baby brother. He cracks up I mean he makes me watch it all the time and I wanted to share it with because your awesome. Buhh bye ♡ ♡ ♡