Chapter 1

Aaron's pov

"......yeah whatever I can get any girl," "really OK then I bet

That you can't date Emily chung for about,...Two weeks" Dan said, Emily? What do I know her? Oh....God no she's the school nerd along with her friends I remembered that I knocked her books in the hallway.

  "Hello, so can you she's over there" he points to the concrete that she's laying on reading something "Yeah that's too easy" whatever any girl will fall for me I mean I'm a billionaire , as I approached her  she's  staring at me with her big blue sapphire eye, her eyebrows joining together to format one big one, I shivered, OK just do this its only for two weeks.

    "Hey, can I get your number," I said she looks thoughtful

Then realization appears over her eyes, "I remember you ,... ugh no getaway jerk, " Dang it she remembers, I watched her getup and speed walk away, I left and found Dan and Henry, we stay in silent until Dan brakes the silent "Sorry man better luck next time" they both walked away laughing

"Man, wait doesn't she tutor?, she does"

2 days later Aaron finally finds Emily number for tutoring

I walked down the empty hallways finding the room

B10, B10, B10 I chanted over and over again aha I found it.

I found Emily reading a book muttering something "Hey, are you tutoring for 20 dollars an hour," I could see she's panicking then she slowly turns back to calm, I saw a michivious glint in her eyes "No, sorry I'm charging 500 hundred dollars an hour,.......yeah I'm expensive really expensive" What? Wait I'm winning this bet no matter what I put up with this after all I am rich OK I can do this for two weeks.

        "You know what, here" I paid her the 500 hundred and I could see she's shocked.

            3 days later

            OK it's been three days and nothing dang it may be I should get her a gift......1 hour later I'm roaming through the mall and I see nothing that suites her passing through spa I thought maybe she could use a spa day perfect I'll buy her a spa pass. I arrived at her house and rang the doorbell, then she finally came out, what seemed like ages, "oh hi" she says I came in and gave her the pass saying "Thought you might like this you know," she gladly takes it her sapphire blue eyes shimmering in the light.

           She opens the gift like a happy girl on a Christmas day

She scans the pass for the spa I gave her "uhh thanks ill use today."

    Emily's pov

     I arrived at the spa and downstairs was Aaron, waiting for me i never really thought anything about him he's just another pretty boy tha- my thoughts stopped when I was there "Hi I have a pass for the spa" I said the spa manager came up and said "Yeah OK com-" she stares at me and looks shocked "oh my god you are so wrong your hair your eyebrows come this way" she says well that was mean I followed her after what seemed like centuries with plucking powdering and lip gloss and them making me put on a stupid dress and high heels I came downstairs

   Aarons pov

     Emily finally came down I hope they made her look at least decent she came down woah she looks so beautiful the dress complimented her blue eyes and she's wearing just enough makeup not too much and not too little she's soo smart and beautiful I just.....