2

"Yoongi-hyung has a crush on you, how can you not see that?" Jimin asked as he flopped onto the couch and across Tae's lap.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I don't understand why you're going on about this. How would you even know?"

"Tae." Jimin rolls over and grins.

"He's definitely got a crush on you hyung." Tae nods.

"You guys really like making jokes huh?" Namjoon laughs.

"We aren't kidding."

"He's said it himself!" Tae points out. "He never shuts up about it."

"Ask him yourself if you don't believe us."

Namjoon shakes his head as he leaves the two on their own. "Okay. I'm gonna go see Jin, you two have fun..." He pauses. "Just... Not on my couch please."

-

"Jimin and Tae think Yoongi-hyung has a crush on me." Namjoon sighs, pulling himself up onto the counter.

"Have you ever thought that maybe they're right?" Jin asks as he searches the shelf for a book.

"There's no way!"

"Joon-ah..."

"If he had a crush on me don't you think he'd just say it?" Namjoon sighs.

"No." Jin laughs and pulls a few books from the shelf, stacking them nearly beside where Namjoon sat. "I don't, because just like you he's too shy to admit it."

"What do you mean like me?"

"You're very obviously hung up on this. You must have a crush on him too."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "I'm just... It's weird hyung... And so what if I do?"

"You sound like Jimin when he came to me with the exact same problem." Jin grins at him. Namjoon rolls his eyes again. "Quit being a brat and just ask him, the worst that could happen-"

"Is that it could completely screw up our friendship." Namjoon interrupts. "And I really don't want that hyung, I don't want to go back to fighting or not speaking to him. It's better if I just don't say anything to him about it."

"But what if he does like you too?"

"I don't know..." Namjoon huffs and puts his head in his hands. "I just know I don't wanna risk losing him as a friend..."

Jin pats him on the shoulder and gives him a small smile. "Just don't give up okay? You may be surprised."

-

"Hyung can I please come to your apartment..." Namjoon practically begs as he rushes back out of his apartment.

"Yeah," Yoongi answers, sounding like he just woke ip, on the other end. "what happened?"

"I need to burn my couch." Namjoon winces a bit at the loud laughter. "It's not funny I'm scarred for life."

He walks the short distance from his apartment to Yoongi's, the whole time going over his conversations earlier. Maybe they were right... He sighs and makes his way up the stairs to Yoongi's apartment. He knocks on the door before pushing it open. It's quiet except for the TV.

"Hyung?" Namjoon calls out. There was a muffled noise from the couch. Namjoon leans over the back of it and grins. Yoongi was sprawled across it asleep. "Cute." Namjoon mumbled to himself and poked Yoongi's ear. "Hey, hyung."

Yoongi flicks his ear back and rolls over. "Oh hey Joonie." He yawns. "Didn't hear you come in, sorry."

Namjoon sits down next to him in the little space left on the couch. "It's fine."