Chapter 1 - Eighteenth

Eighteenth

-------------------------------------------------

Kassius' POV

 "Good morning," I say, as I enter the kitchen.
"Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be eighteen?" Stella asks cheerfully giving me a wink.
"The same" I say, shrugging casually.
Alfie comes out from the living room and hugs Stella from behind. Stella, Alfie and I have been best friends since nursery after Alfie and Stella both turned eighteen they found out they were mates and since then I have been more or less third wheeling, but I don't mind, I'm just happy for them.
"Hey baby," he purrs as he kisses her on the cheek "happy birthday K, what did you guys wanna do today?"    
"Could we go to the human city today?" both Alfie and I grown. "I know it's but we can go to the movies and watch Ride Along 2?" Stella offers.
"Of course we can babe, but we can't shop all day." Alfie replies and I nod in agreement as we leave for the door.

"SURPRISE!" I hear as we enter the house, arms full of bags, after a long day of shopping with Stella. I smile as I see some of my pack members appear from behind the furniture.
We walk to the back ­­­­garden to find the rest of the pack relaxing by the pool while a long line of barbecues line the wall. Turning to my parents my mum gives me a hug.
"Happy birthday my little boy!"
Pulling away from mum's hug, dad pats me on the shoulder.
"Happy birthday son!"
"Thanks mum and dad."
"It isn't us you need to thank. It's Alfie and Stella they organised this whole thing, we just set it all up while you were out." My mum tells me. I smile appreciatively at my friends before going to the stage, which is set up at the far end of the lawn, with my father.
Turning to the crowd my father begins to speak: "Thank you all for coming. Tonight is a special night for my son because not only is he eighteen and able to find his mate but I have also decided to give him the alpha position. Not only will he be becoming alpha tonight but I am happy to say that our beta will be handing his title to his son, Alfie." Smiling proudly I look over at Alfie who is walking towards me with a big grin on his face holding Stella's hand who mirrors his expression.
"Alpha Kassius! Beta Alfie! Beta Female Stella!" The crowd cheers for us at the end of the ceremony. The night continues on with dancing and talking. Before we know it the sun begins to peak above the mountains, encouraging everyone to go home.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm re-editing this whole story because it's been one or two years since I started it and I think it's about time I complete it but of course over time my writing has gotten better (or at least I'd like to think it has) so I'm basically going to start from scratch.

Sorry that the chapter is so short but I didn't really want to write about them going shopping because it's quite a girly activity. 

Anyway, please let me know if there are any mistakes and feedback is gratefully appreciated. 

Picture to the side is of Kassius who I imagine being played by Theo James but feel free to suggest any other celebrities.

Vote. Comment. Fan.

 S xxx