part two- gray (again)

you, ethan, grayson and your friend, niamh had been friends since you were the sperm in ur dads- you get what i mean. you guys have been inseparable for the whole 159 years of your lives. niamh held a secret though. niamh had the fattest juiciest jiggliest crush on grayson. grayson had recently started dating a gorgeous young woman (47374728 year old to be precise) called bobs nd vigein. of course niamh was jealous so she came up with a plan.
"im gonna get him" she said.
"sure u will niamh" you said sarcastically.
"he's pretty whipped over her"
"heres my plan. i'll make it look like im taking her on a nice outing to go and feed the swans or something at the lake then karate chop her into the water" niamh explained. you weren't so
convinced that her plan was going to work. all of a sudden you heard a large rumbling noise coming from graysons room. niamh cocks her gun and runs into the room.
she sees a car stuck in the window.
"WHAT THE FUCKEDY FUCK IS FUCKING GOING ON IN HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT" niamh screams at bobs nd vigein.
"FUCK OFF FUCKING YOU FUCKING NONCE" bobs nd vigein shouted back
it was then that niamh karate chopped bobs nd vigein into the lake that was conveniently placed in graysons bedroom. 
"WHAT THE FUCKEDY FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" grayson yells
niamh jumps on grayson and gets into a heated make-out session. you leave the room and see what ethans up to. ethan is nowhere to be seen as always.
"he's probably away shagging emma chamberlain" you thought.
it wasn't until a few years later that you found out that the person that drove the car into graysons window was ethan. ethan was trying to hit bobs nd vigein for stealing his boyfriend off of him but failed miserably. rip ethan.

the end. this is a joke btw. enjoy :)
side note its 2:30 am and im delusional