Chapter Ten

Yujin POV

"Wonyoung.." I called out for her as we make our way to the playground where Wonyoung invited me to go. It's 6pm so I guess there wont be that much people on that area and maybe we can play there without no one watching us.

"Yes?" she carefully turned around while walking backwards. "What is it?" she asked.

These past few days I've been oddly close with her and even mom can't believe that I'm having some 'fun' time with her. I also got surprised to myself how my relationship with her increased inch by inch. Who knew we'll be this partners in crime just because of a promise we had to each other.

"Aish calling out for me and then ignoring me seriously Yujin?" she pouted and turned her face back to the street. I didnt notice I was spacing out for minutes already.

Silence was surrounding us, nothing to be heard but the cold breeze of the wind brushing off against each of us. I remained my stares pinned to the road while thinking of stuffs that I have never thought before.

Since when did I had hard time sleeping? since when did I stopped drinking sleeping pills? since when did I paid attention to my surroundings? since when did I learned to appreciate everything near me? since when did I started thinking about these stuffs.

"Yujin we're here." Wonyoung pinched my nose causing me to be taken back to reality. I didn't notice that we have already arrived to our destination.

I directly went to the seesaw comfortably sitting on it as I keep my grip on its chains. Slowly swinging myself I felt like a dumb kid who just used seesaw for the first time in her life.

Giggling with fun I completely forgot Wonyoung's existence around me, silently watching me from the corner of the bench I saw her chuckle. Is she having fun seeing me act like a whole kid?

"What's funny?" I annoyingly asked as I stop myself from swinging back and forth carefully going down from the see saw I made my way to her. Sitting not so near to her with a pretty little distance between.

"You look cute." she honestly answered that made me unexpectingly blush. It's not like I'm not used to receive compliments like those but, from her it's different.

"Oh~ look at this puppy being all flustered~" she teased and pinched my cheeks making me feel all bright red. Just since when did I learned to feel like this.

"S-shut up." and so we started to talk about different things in our life. The hidden words we have always wanted to say, that we always wanted to let out are now officially spoken.

Everything about the two of us that we dont to each other, the secrets we have been keeping inside ourselves for a long time already are finally known. The pasts of each, even the darkest one or the happiest one all of it are now out.

Feeling relieved from all of these, being unchained from all these nightmares. Able to unleash everything that we have both been feeling for ages.

Even my dreams, the most sacred secret I have been keeping to myself, the thing that I alwags believe that I'll never expose to anyone else.

"That's okay Yujinie, you only wanted to love and to be loved. I understand you." she understood me, the problem that I have always thought to myself that no one will understand.

But after confessing everything to her I felt like something's wrong.

I can't seem to remember the person's name in my dream.

Not even a little.

Night sky, stars and moon shining brightly as we talk about everything dark about us. The most precious night that I will always treasure for my whole life.

"Let's go home Yujin. It's getting darker." she smiled sweetly as she take my hand squeezing it lightly as she excitingly drag me away from the place.

It didn't took long til we started to run like kids, running around the place, laughing loudly without bothering anyone.

Yujin..

It was all fine, everything was perfect but then I heard a voice, a very familiar loving voice.

"Hey Yujin why are you spacing out? let's go!" I wasn't paying attention that we already reached the house again. Opening the door for me I entered and went directly to my room.

I can't stop myself from thinking whose voice was it. Is it from her? why would she call out for me? how could she call out for me? or maybe I'm just thinking too many things.

"Wonyoung.. I'll sleep for a while." I said as I watch her enter my room. Slowly laying down to my bed I found myself having hard time sleeping.

Since when.. the same question occured in my mind.

To my surprise Wonyoung comfortably sat beside me stroking my hair as she hum. Her voice is sweet, her fingers brushing to my hair makes me comfortable. It reminds me of..

Minjoo.

I jumped out of the bed when I remembered Minjoo. How can I forget her name, how can I forget how her voice sounds like. How can I forget her?

"Y-yujin what's wrong?" Wonyoung worriedly asked with such unexplainable expression. She looks shocked and worried at the same time.

"Wonyoung, I can't sleep."

"Come here.." she picked up the pillow near her and placed it on top of her legs. "You know why you can't sleep?"

"It's because your reality is now better than your dreams and fantasies."

"Don't worry, you can do it. Just close your eyes and think of nothing. I'll be here beside you, I'll wait for you okay?"

Feeling so comfortable and much safeness in her I rested myself. Letting out a long sigh before I completely close my eyes and try my best to sleep.

My reality has become better than my dreams...