Chapter 4: Miraculous Changes

As he was being showered in the red lights he thought to himself,"how did my grimoire come out without me summoning it, and why was it reacting like that?"

 Before he had the chance to think any longer, he felt a piercing pain coming from his lower back, then suddenly a bone came shooting out, this seemed to have caused chain reaction as the same happened to his elbows, knees and other various parts of his body.

 He looked like a werewolf transforming under a full moon.

  This continued until bones surrounded his whole body, he was enclosed in it, it seemed like a cocoon made of bones.

 He then let out howl filled with misserey, the bones had started to bend and forced their way right back into his body, the pain was unbearable.

 The pain was so agonising that his eyes started to roll over as he quickly feinted.

Some time passed, with this Wade began to regain consciousness. 

He slowly started to open his eyes, remembering what happened to him a while ago, he shot up from off the floor and started inspecting his body. Seeing that he was in perfect condition he was astonished, where had all the pain gone?.

 He didn't even have a single scratch on him. He truly felt good.... Too good. It was really as if he was reborn.

 While in the midst of feeling good he clenched his fists, with that he felt a burst of power. He was surprised,"Was i this strong before?" he thought to himself, But he quickly threw away this notion, as that was impossible.

 He was a level 1 mage, he couldn't have been that strong, with this thought he started to check his strength by circulating his mageforce around his body.

  What he saw surprised him, when he checked his strength he realised that he had progressed to a level 4 magus.

 "How was this possible?" he thought.

He was confused, he had become a level 4 magus overnight. If it were anybody else they would feel the same way.

 He quickly came to the conclusion that his mind were playing games on him.

 Thinking this, he turned around and punched at the wall closest to him.

"RUMBLE" as his fists collided into the wall, surprisingly, the bones in his hands hadn't broken, but instead his fist went straight through the wall, destroying the outermost surface of the wall.

 Seeing this, he concluded he wasn't hallucinating. He really did have the strength of a level 4 magus.

"But why?" he kept asking himself.

"Could it have something to do with my grimoire?" After reaching that thought, he called forth his grimoire.

 upon seeing his grimoire he was shocked. It seemed to have grown a bit larger and before it was shit brown but now it was azure blue.

 However, most importantly, the thing that was once a snake on his grimoire  had now become a full bodied dragon, it even gave off an ancient aura.

He quickly opened it out of instinct. When he did, he saw the words "changes of the azure dragon" engraved on the first page.

He skipped to the 2nd page and saw "changes of the azure dragon: first stage Draconic awareness".

 Once activated the bodies senses heighten two times higher than it was pre-activated.

can only be activated at level 3 or higher level magus. 

this can be activated by circulating draconic force. Draconic force is an alternative to mage force.

He then skipped to the third page where it said "changes of the azure dragon: second change Draconic awakening"

 once activated the bodies physical prowess increases two times fold.

 Can only be activated at level 5 or higher level magus.

 Without skipping to the fourth page, he recalled his grimoire into his body.

 he didn't know why any of this was happening to him. He soon recalled what he read "Draconic awareness? Draconic force? was it used like mage force?"he had so much questions.

Without thinking any further, he tried circulating his draconic force as he would mage force.

 He soon discovered that it was the same process as mage force, there seemed to be no change, the only thing he could find different was that the auras they gave off were opposite to each other.

 Mage force was calm and tranquil while the newly draconic force was domineering and aggressive.

 Seeing that he now knew how to circulate Draconic force, he decided to try one of the "changes" the "first change" as he had already met the requirements as he was now a level 4 magus.

 He closed his eyes and started circulating draconic force throughout his body then said in his mind"First Change!" 

 he slowly opened his eyes and it was if time had stopped, he could see everything so slowly and in detail, he could feel every single one of his hairs being blown by the wind and smell and hear way more cleary.

 He was ecstatic, for that moment he truly felt like a divine being.

 He slowly deactivate the first change, and feeling how good he felt just now he couldn't wait to reach to the 5th level of a magus to be able to use the second change " Draconic awakening".

 While currently in a state of joy he suddenly became glum, he had forgotten where he was.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"