Chapter 1: Life isn't Always Easy

To start this off I just want to say hi.  My name is Elsa Rosilina.  This is the story of how my life turns from the better to the worst or maybe even from the worst to the better.  Whatever, all I know is you might want to stick around.  Maybe even get to know me better.  If so, then soon enough we will become great friends!  Now lets begin my story.

        I awake to the sounds of the trees swaying and the birds chirping their joyful songs.  I though to myself "It's the first day of high school at Winsteel Academy.  The first memorial day that my parents won't ever get to see."  I feel the tears beginning to escape from my eyes.  There is no need to hold them back anyway.  I burst out in tears again.  Why can't I just forget about them? 

        If you are wondering what happened I'll tell you the story.  It was Annabelle's 13th birthday.  My parents told her they had to pick up a last minute present.  Sadly they didn't have enough money on hand.  So, they had to go to the bank first.  Before they left my mom told me "Take care of Annabelle for us.  We love you for who you are, and never forget that."  I didn't know what she meant at the time, but sadly now I do.  Anyway I when they left Annabelle was jumping up and down, being excited about her present that was so urgent.  My parents were gone for an hour so i went ahead and cut Annabelle's cake and held her party for her.  By the time the party was over Annabelle was half asleep.  I sent her to go to bed while I cleaned up.  When I finished it was around 10:00.  I was worried about my parents.  They were gone more then five hours.  So before I hopped into bed I prayed that my parents would arrive home safe and sound.  Sadly, you don't always get what you wish for.  I woke up that day to the sound of someone knocking on the door.  I crawled out of bed and opened up the door to see a police officer outside.  He turned to me and asked "Are you Elsa Rosilina?"  i slowly shook my head, trying to figure out why a cop was asking me this.  He finally spoke again "I'm sorry to tell you this news, but your parents will not be coming back home.  They were killed yesterday during a bank robbery.  "What," I cried, " No they will be back they will come get us."  The office slowly shook his head and put his hand on my shoulder and said "I'm truly sorry for your lose."  this can't be happening I thought.  Then the office called someone over and said "This man can tell you what happened. Okay?"  I nodded.  The other man came up to me and spoke "I am so sorry.  I arrived at the bank and was making a withdraw when two men arrived in ski masks.  They told everyone to follow their orders and not call the cops or else.  Then he grabbed both of your parents and said  or else  I'll shoot them.  Someone ended up calling the cops.  As soon as they showed up they both said wrong move, and shot them both in the heart.  I'm sorry it had to be your parents, but the good news is the killers are locked up."  Even though the man tried to cheer me up by saying that it didn't make me feel better.  I wanted to kill those murderers.  Before I left to go inside the office said " Wait.  your parents left everything they own to you.  Oh and also your mother left you this note in her jean pocket."  he handed me the letter, but I didn't want to open up the letter.  Then I would have to except that they were gone forever and I didn't want to believe that.  I replied "Thank you."  The I shut the door and thought of a way to tell my sister. 

        After all that happened my sister left to go live with my cousin Rapunzel.  Even though my mother told me to take of her.  How was I supposed to take care of her when I couldn't control the other me.  It was simply impossible.  Anyway I lived by myself in my parents house.  Took over their business, passed my drivers test much earlier considering I'm 15 (in present time)  , still attended school, and matured more than anyone I ever knew, but that's all in the past now lets catch up with the present.