01. Casual Encounters

IMPORTANT NOTICE: SAVE RITCHIE

Recently I've had issues with somebody copying this story. I've managed to have it deleted from two of her accounts but she keeps uploading to other sites and creating new accounts to try again. I've been doing a "Save Ritchie" campaign - the more people I can make aware of this, hopefully the more chance I'll have of finding every site this girl has uploaded her stolen story to!

So far she's gone under the names ThatStrawberryOkami, thewonderlandblues and recklessranger. Her story has been called both "Mutual Affections" and "Affectionated Rush" and her character has gone by the names of Lumine/Lumina and Lisa "Baby" Lorenzo. There could also be added variations to all of these since she keeps changing things to make herself harder to find.

If you happen across a story that you feel may be by this girl then please contact me. Help keep Ritchie and her story alive and safe!

                                                                                      XXX

Ritchie Honda paced impatiently back and forth along the alleyway behind the club she worked at. She'd already finished her shift and had been just about to leave when she'd spotted Shizuo Heiwajima lurking around near the entrance to the club... This was when she'd made her sharp exit out the back.

She was a flirty person by nature and would happily use that to her advantage when it came to getting things that she wanted. However, she'd once made the mistake of flirting with Shizuo when he was working as a bartender at the club to try and score some free drinks. She'd gotten the drinks but she'd also gained an unwanted admirer. He'd obviously taken her a little too seriously.

So now she was stuck in the back alleyway. If you could even call it an alleyway... It was an area used mainly for storing empty bottles by the club. Besides the way she'd come through all she was facing were three solid walls.

It would have been possible to climb - she was actually pretty good at climbing and used to participate in free running competitions - but not in the killer high heels she was currently wearing. So her options were either waiting out here or going back inside. She mulled over the idea of how quickly she could get inside and hide behind the bar before being spotted...

"Hey there!"

Ritchie wheeled around, bewildered. There wasn't anybody out here but her. There wasn't even anywhere for anybody to be.

"Up here!" the voice called helpfully.

Ritchie looked up to see a young man sat comfortably up on one of the rooftops, watching her speculatively. She scowled. She didn't like the idea of someone watching her. "Can I help you?"

"You're Richelle Honda, aren't you?" he asked, still regarding her like she was something really interesting.

Ritchie's scowl deepened. She knew she had a bit of a reputation in Ikebukuro - she was okay with that. It was the use of her full name that she wasn't okay with. "It's Ritchie," she corrected him shortly.

The guy didn't seem at all bothered by her blunt tone. He just continued to look rather entertained. "My mistake," he said cheerfully. "So what are you doing back here?"

"I work here," said Ritchie in an exasperated tone. Just who the hell was this guy to question her? "I can hang around out here if I want."

"You look more like you're planning an escape route," the guy pointed out, an amused look on his face.

"And what's it to you?" asked Ritchie. She was starting to think that going back inside the club and throwing herself at Shizuo would be the better option here.