gayrard

I walk down the dusty hallways of the school, looking at the same old grey walls, and the same old cum-littered floors. Everyone around me looks so happy chatting with all their friends as they walk, smiling and laughing. I walk past the shiny metal lockers and I see myself in the reflection. I stand there for a second. "Why am I so lonely and ugly?" I ask myself. I'm soon zoned back into reality as I get pushed into a locker by a pair of strong hands.
"What's your problem, loser? Having trouble getting the pussay?" Him and his two friends laughed.
"Not true! I get loads of female genitalia!" I say defensively, not wanting to be disrespectful of women or whatever.
"Dream on Gerard, or should I say...Gayrard!" They roar with laughter. I have to try so hard not cry, why is it me that has to go through this torture daily? I'm not gay! I mean, it's not as if i dislike his strong hands pinning me up to a locker, but that's only because I'm not a pussy!

The bell suddenly rang and I felt a sigh of relief as they left for class, in fact I think I was so relieved I might've wet my pants.
I was catching my breath as a boy approached me, "Hey, are you okay? I saw what happened."
"Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken up, that's all" I reply. "reminds me a little of when my dad left me".
"Wow Gayra- I mean Gerard, that sounds horrible. Is there anything I can do?" 
"Well actually there is something. You see, I've had an accident." I confess.
"An accident?" The boy says.
"I peed my pants, can you help?"
"Of course." he says as he escorts me to the bathroom.

We arrive at the bathrooms. He tells me to take off my pants, I do as he says. He then looks in my underwear.
"I never caught your name"
"Frank." He says. That is one rad name.
"Uh...Gerard?"
"Yes?"
"You didn't pee your pants, this is spunk." Frank states. I am very confused by his words. What is this "spunk" he speaks of? I give him a confused look.
"You jizzed your pants, Gerard." Wow! I've never jizzed my pants before, I thought that only happened in the movies! Just then I had a realization.
"Shit Frank, I think I'm gay".
"All good, same here". We then walk out of the bathroom. 
"I love you Frank"
"I love you too Gerard".