Prolouge

"Bastard."

———————————————————————-
The brunette rubbed his temple softly,thinking about the paperwoks he have to face everyday. Signing all those bills for his troublesome guardians are really tiring.

And most of it are because of his mist and Cloud.

If being a mafia boss turns out to be like this,he wouldn't have accepted Reborn's statement.

"Dame-Tsuna accept." A ghostly messgae was heard suddenly,sending shivers down Tsuna's time making his hands suddenly write faster than before.

'Reborn really isn't a good influence for me.' The poor Decimo whispered in his mind.

Tsunayoshi Ruffled his own hair,Trying to keep himself focusing and not passes out any minute now.

"Gosh,I need a vaca-

-puff!

A white smoke appeared,it smells like marshmellow,The brunette deadpanned. He do not have to check behind the smoke to know who it is.

The smell described the person as clear as crystal,yes..and that person is Byakuran Gesso.

A certain marshmellow freaks Who is addicted to sugar.

And as if his pray was answered-not. The albino stepped forward announcing a very wonderfull news.

Yeah,sarcasm,

"Tsunayoshi-kun~! I will now Give you and your guardians-including the arcabelano a vacation! Isn't it Wonderfull?" The albino swang towards him with sparkle in his eyes,Both hands slaming Tsuna's desk as he arrived infront of the brunette.

"I may have wanted a vacation,But not from you. Especially you." Tsuna Stated Furiously.

Byakuran pouted,trying to act Childishly cute infront of The Decimo pleading him to accept his request.

An irk mark appears on Tsunayoshi's head,

"SHUT UP." The brunette screams loudly,Only to be replied by a innocent smile by Byakuuran.

"C'mon Tsu-chan~ it's just a-

BANG!

A loud bang Was heard on the decimo's office door.

"Tenth! Are you okay!" A worried voice Came from behind the door.

"Maa~ Hayato! Chill! He's probably Playing with Lambo!" Another cheery voice appears With a slight pat sound.

"Oi! Baseball-freak! Who gave you a permission to Call me by my first name!" The same Worried voice said again,but More furiously.

"Oi! Baseball-freak! Ore-sama is besides you!" A squeky Voice Suddenly appeared.

The rumbling Becomes louder and louder And the sounds of scratches Kept showing.

The door seems like it's about to broke any second now.

-BRUAK!