Chapter 3 : "Crybaby!"

Disclaimer : I do not OWN both of the Anime! I won't be repeating this over and over,so This is the last Disclaimer :).

Note :

This story is suitable to read on phone due to the lack of Pharagraphs. And it's Short.

——————————-
"Why would you need to find me?" The ravenet asked,With the tone of still demanding for usefull Answers and Informations.

"For a mission. Byakuuran sent us here." Tsuna hissed at the annoyingly familiar name that's spitting out of his mouth. Tsuna ran his finger on the soft mattress under him feeling the puffy material under his Thumb.

"This is a nice Bed you got here,it's soft."

Tsuna Smiled to himself,purposely wasting the carnivor's Time by saying nonsense stuffs.

"Marshmellow herbivore,where is he." Hibari Said without caring about the other unrelated stuff,He just wanted answers to come back To Namimori. He got a duty to do,and he must complete it urgently.

"Gone."

Tsuna simply replied still having that Smile-no smirk, On his face while his upper part of the face is shadowed by the long bangs,Hiding the fiercing Eyes behind those hairs.

"Where.is.he." Hibari pressed every each of his word on the sentance with preassure with a mean to scare the little usagi infront of him. And as he expected, Tsuna's not scared. Infact,The Brunette's currently smirking even wider.

'That baby made him like -

"Don't know..That bastard must've left a few hours ago with his Boxes of MM." (MarshMellow.) Tsuna Shrugged,tho if he must say himself..He's Quite enjoying the peacefull atmosphere in The residence despite the fact that he hated to enters Someone's else World. Maybe Byakuuran was right,he indeed needed Vacation for all of the paperworks he had signed.

Hibari sighed,Hands slightly rubbing his own chin thinking about something, And that is how the hell will he do to get out of this pithole.

There's so many brokened Rules outside this facade,he could be a police here But he will have to sign all those documents. It will eat most of his precious time for pieces of Wasteless Paper.

Unless,He could threatened Them.

That would be good.

(Author : Agreed.)

'Don't even think Hibari!'

Tsuna sent a message to Hibari's head making the ravenet Frowned in boredness.

"Fine,if you're That bored we'll go around town. Maybe if i'm lucky enough,I'd find That bastard Tutor."

Tsuna suggest after reading the ravenet Bored expression. To be truth, he's hella Bored himself. True,Peacefull atmosphere is indeed great,amazing,and wonderfull but He needs Fun too. Not Just layin' around in his house doing nothing. And he might need to find the Spartan Tutor of his, Or there might be a murder incident occurred in this Town, His tutor doesn't have too many Strings of patient. Scratch that, 'patient' wasn't written in His tutor's Dictionary the day that Hitman was born.