picking a character origin

Harry stared on at the statue as the play option appeared but he decided to look around a bit more before picking one to play.

He pulled back slowly looking over every version until one caught his eye he was a bit odd with an almost see through glow around him and his text read.

Young God!Harry

Description: this version of harry is as the name suggests a young god which due to his mother's ritual bound part of domain to death while leaving the rest of his domain to be developed by Harry, due to his godly nature his stats are incredibly high with all his base stats at average in the 1000s but due to the fact that he has yet to mature and abandon the fleshy form of his birth these stats are restricted by 75% or more until he matures or dies freeing his godly power from his flesh a very versatile version of harry.

Background: Due to cosmic circumstance and sheer luck when lily preformed her ritual it not only protected harry it turned his soul/magic into that of a divine being however due to being a god born of a human ritual his powers only awaken upon his first incident of accidentally magic after being moved to the dursley's

Harry immediately unlocked this version but again he held back from playing with it he did after all have three more characters to pick and five perks as well.

Suddenly a small popup box appeared with a few party poppers on the sides shooting thier streams above the text.

Congratulations you have unlocked two characters! You can now unlock crossover versions and worlds!

With its bit said the box disappeared and a new box opened in the upper left corner of Harry's vision simply labelled crossover.

So filled with even more questions specifically about just what a crossover was harry pressed on it.

Immediately harry was promoted with two options one was Characters and the other was Worlds.

Harry became curious and looked through the worlds but found that all the worlds were locked and he learned that there were two ways to unlock the worlds one was to buy it but the prices were ridiculously high and the other option was to find/travel to the world with a crossover character that matches it.

So with those lessons learned harry went to the characters and looked through the many versions of himself which were sorted by his name x whatever it was mixed with.

Harry eventually ended up selecting the remaining picks of his characters from this area.

The first was from Harry Potter x High School DXD.

Annihilation Maker! Harry

Description: this version of harry was born with a gift a sacred gear by the name Annihilation maker which allows him to creatures limited only to his imagination +6 wisdom/intelligence +4 strength.

Second was from the Harry x Tokyo Ghoul.

Shikorae/Rio!Harry

Description: this version of harry is a half ghoul who has a developed a mutation like that of Rio/Shikorae allowing him to use a four kagune types +30 strength +15 agility.

The third character harry picked was Harry x Grim Tales from down below.

Nergal!Harry

Description: this version of harry is the 'adopted' son of Nergal who turns harry into a half nergal like his own son before the ritual ends and he is banished back to his home +50 strength +30 agility.

Harry paused he had finally picked all his free characters and he wasn't sure of what he should do next.

Harry looked at his latest pick and thought about how much of a pain it would be to have to constantly shift back and forth at his characters so he could pick one before he decided to try and ask whatever it was that brought him here for help.

"Hello...is anyone there?" asked Harry to the void that he was currently in and within a second a text box appeared.

Do you require assistance? questioned the box. 

"Yes can you show me all the versions of...myself that i have unlocked please?" requested Harry hesitantly.

The text box blinked slightly before more text wrote itself across it If you wish to see the Characters/Worlds you own simply say line up of Characters or Worlds and your requested items will be lined up for easy access.

Harry smiled to himself and thanked the text box as it vanished before speaking "Line up of Characters." and as prompted the characters that he had selected were lined up in front of him  

Mad-scientist!Harry

 Young God!Harry

 Rio/Shikorae!Harry

Nergal!Harry

 Heavily-abused!Harry

 Original!Harry 

Each version had something Harry found cool or interesting and he really had no idea as to which one he should pick his hand hovered over them one by one trying to figure out just which one he should pick they all seemed to have their own little flare.

After some time Harry allowed his shoulders and head to fall he couldn't pick they were all so tempting.

Suddenly a ping went off next to Harry alerting him to the arrival of a new text box.

Hello, are you having problems selecting a character? Well the Random Selector is for you by picking this option you will be dropped into a new game with your character selected from your owned characters at random!

Harry almost smiled this was easier but at the same time should he let his first time be selected by the...creature/being? that controlled this void and apparently Harry's life it would take a bit of his fun out of it.

Harry frowned he felt like he was missing something...and then he remembered he still had perks to pick and his smile grew as he spoke "Hey can i pick my perks now?" and as he finished a text box appeared.

You will be able to select your perks after selecting a character, this will not be skipped or altered by Random Selector although you will not be able see what character has been picked as you would with the normal selection.

End 

I honestly have no idea which version i should pick so anyone willing to help pick i will look into and tally the votes so please give your opinion