Pilot pt. 3

(^hair)

(^hair)

(^outfit)

(^outfit)

"🎶Then you presented the symptoms of brain damage.🎶 I'm convinced that you bumped yo head. Let my heart slip right outta yo hand- Why do you forget it every time? I know you know how to do it. Spark knows how do it and she's only 4," Mommy in her pj's tells Auntie Mone Mone who's laying on floor with a blanket and pj's and they both look at me just as Auntie Alex walks in an oversized gray hoodie.

"-Mommy you sound beautiful-"

"-Why do I have to be the one to get her fried apple pies?-"

"-The real question is: why we rehearsing when we ain't got no gigs-"

"-So when we do have a gig, we're ready-"

"-That's right... They said we would end up like Mama. That's not gonna happen-"

"-I miss her," Auntie Mone Mone tells Mommy who's bent down in front of her with me still in her arms.

"Well you got us. Come on, let's start rehearsing. Baby you sit on the bed and tell us how we do, ok. Get on this side," Mommy tells Auntie Mone Mone before sitting in the middle and Auntie Alex looks at here confused.

"What are you doing?-"

"-I'm standing in the middle, I sing lead-"

"-There is no lead. I wrote this song to showcase all of our voices-"

"-Where do you want me? You want me here, or, like, one inch over?-"

"-Are we rehearsing? *clucks tongue* or nah?" Auntie Mone Mone asks them and Mommy looks at her crazy and Auntie Alex tries to hold in her laughter but eventually gives in and we all join in.
------------------------------------
"Miss Bruce I am loving this splash of color what's the inspiration?" Miss Danielle asks while flipping through the magazine.

Miss Bruce smiles while braiding the customer's hair, "Girl, Rihanna, Charlize Theron mixed Lupita Nyong'o."

"I gotta taste for some grates," Miss Carlotta says while walk down the stairs and give me and Cotton a hand squeeze before she walks in the back.