twenty-eight

e! news article
brendon urie and josephine hatter — the truth
by: kristy rice

unless you've lived under a social media rock for the past few months, you've heard about the little romance between panic! at the disco's brendon urie and singer/actress joesphine hatter. the two began a friendship when urie began commenting on her posts a while back. fans quickly began to suspect a relationship. after a while of flirting and texting, the two made their relationship official five weeks ago.

it excited the groups of fans that "shipped" the two, but angered those that didn't. two weeks after announcing their relationship, hatter released her hit song "starving." she confirmed it was about urie in an interview on the tonight show with jimmy fallon. the two have kept silent since that interview, only with the occasional instagram and twitter update by hatter.

however, people have began to wonder how much longer this relationship will last.

the romance between the two is very public. as the past has taught us, relationships like that tend to be short-lived. hatter has been busy with filming for her new movie, which has yet to be announced, and urie is about to do a pacific ocean tour with his band, panic! at the disco. will the separation be good for the couple? or cause a strain in their love?

friends of the two say that they're as close as can be. or are they bluffing?

niall horan, former member of the band one direction, has been very flirty with hatter on instagram. she hasn't seemed to acknowledge his pushed too much, but it definitely exists. will that be a downfall of the romance as well?

only time will tell.

follow e! news on instagram, twitter, and facebook to stay posted on any developments in this destined-to-fail romance.