Chapter 1: Daddies Girl

Charlie's POV:

This morning I was on my own as Sergio went shopping and had taken our 2 year old daughter Paige with him. Words can't describe how happy I was when I gave birth to Paige. After all the years of trying and failing with Cristiano. I finally had the baby I've always wanted. As for Cristiano he did win his custody battle. He had a baby boy named Jayme. Jade had given birth a few months before me but Cristiano hasn't spoke to Jade since winning his court case. I have heard that he is dating some model not that it's any of my business. I have lots going on in my life right now with being a new mom a wife and with being in talks about reuniting with my girlband to even be bothered by Cristiano and his girlfriend.

"Mommy" I heard little feed run behind me.

"Hello baby girl" I smiled at Paige "Were you good for daddy?" I asked her with raised eyebrows.

"Yes daddy bought me toys" she announced I sighed. I knew from day one that I'd be the bad cop and Sergio would be the good cop when it comes to Paige. All she has to do it batt her eyes at Sergio or cry and he will get her whatever. But with me when I say no I mean no. I really don't want her to grow up and be one of them famous kids who are spoilt. I want her to know that she will have to work to get the stuff she wants in life.

"Oh yeah what did he get you" I questioned. She ran out and ran back in.

"He got me Olaf" she held up her new Olaf toy. I looked up straight at Sergio when he walked in. I don't get why he got her another toy when she has plenty of them. Especially toys from Frozen.

"Why don't you go and play in the living room with Olaf. While I talk to daddy for a bit?" I smiled at Paige who nodded.

"Come on Olaf you got to meet Elsa and Anna" she skipped away when I heard the door shut I look at Sergio.

"I'm sorry" he said straight away.

"Again Sergio?" I said as I leant onto the counter.

"I know but she wanted it really bad" I shook my head as a laughed a little. It was funny how Sergio would fall for anything Paige would pull.

"She has so many toys from Frozen she has like 2 Anna's 3 Elsa's and 4 Olaf's" I sighed.

"But she's my baby girl" he smiled making me smile. I was cute I knew that he loved Paige so much. "You know Tomas, Maria and Paige are my babies." Sergio does see his kids that he had from his first marriage a lot. As for me and Jordan Sergios ex wife we are still good friends. Which was great because I really liked Jordan and I'm glad nothing changed between us.

"I know baby" I draped my arms around his neck. "But you have to learn to say no now and again" I murmured as I kissed my husband. There was a lot of negative things said when Sergio and I went public. Mainly aimed to me people were calling me a gold digger. Because I left one big footballer for another big footballer. As for Sergio and Cristiano they talk when they need to other than that they are civil to eachother. And you will never hear neither of them talking bad about the other which is always great.

"I'm going to have a kick about outside" I nodded as he grabbed a football and went to the backyard.

I have been playing with Paige for about twenty minutes playing tea parties. She was so much like me when I comes to personality but she looks so much like Sergio. She has his eyes, his nose and his hair colour. She was perfect.

"Where's my daddy?" she asked as she was pouring the fake tea. That was her thing when it came to Sergio. It was 'my daddy' not just daddy 'my daddy' I smiled.

"He's in the yard baby" with that she got up and ran to the yard. That Oalf that Sergio said we wanted lasted about one hour before she's something else. When I was walking down the hall way I had the shock of my life Paige was playing football with Sergio. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's into football but she is a girly girl. So it came as a little shock to me that she was playing football. I stood by the back door watching them. Obviously Sergio was letting her win I mean she's a baby. I watch a laughed a little when Sergio faked falling and Paige scored.

"Yay mammy I score" she exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Go baby" I gave her the thumbs up as Sergio picked her up from behind and started tickling her. This was my perfect family but why do I feel like there's a storm coming.

-----------------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)

Please Comment and Vote:)

I Really Hope You Enjoyed The First Chapter Of The Sequel:)

Like Footballers Wife A lot Of Drama Coming In This One:)

Madison xxxxxxxx