Chapter 2: Relaxing Day Gone Wrong

Charlie's POV:

I was relived that this was one of my rare days off. It seems that ever since the reunion of the band was confirmed the work load went on over drive. So it's nice to just chill with my husband and daughter. Even though Sergio has training later today. I'm trying to get the most out of the day. Right now Sergio and I are watching TV while Paige was running around like a mad child. I turned to Sergio cause it's always him that gets her in these moods. Where she will just turn really hyper and run around. I have no problem with her running but not in the house. But kids will be kids and run in the house it's just Sergio makes things worse. I turn to him as if to tell him to do something since he started it.

"What?" he kept his eyes fix on the screen as a smile grew on his face.

"You know what now calm her down" I replied still facing him as he started to laugh.

"I have no clue what your talking about" I poked him in the rib.

"Sergio I mean it what if she falls" i exclaimed.

"Okay, okay...." He turned to Paige who was still running around. "Paige calm down please" she basically laughed in his face and started to run around again. Sergio look at me I knew that I'd have to be the one to make her stop.

"Paige Ramos" I raised my voice a little she stopped straight away. "Now calm down or I'm putting you on the naughty step" I looked at her and did a countdown in my head. Three, two, one and she started crying and screaming. The person she went to of course it was Sergio like I said before daddies girl.

"Daddy" she said as we was balling her eyes out. Walking to Sergio trying to get up on his lap. I looked at him I know he was gonna cuddle her until she stops. I know sometimes you have to cuddle them when they cry. But not when they just had a row. At first Sergio kept his eyes on the TV I thought he was going to let her cry. But then "Daddy!" she cried harder and picked her up and cuddled with her.

"Sh it's okay daddy got you" I just rolled my eyes. This girl is going to be turned into a spoiled brat when she's older.

I was standing in the kitchen when Paige walked past. I do feel bad when I make her cry but it has to be done sometimes. It's been an hour by that time I'm a softy about it.

"Paige" I say in a sweet voice but she turns her back to me. I smile sometimes she is so like me. "Are you in a pout?" She ignores me again. "Are you my friend?" She shook her head. I looked at the time I prepared for Sergio to leave. I know that when Sergio starts to leave Paige will start crying and screaming again. I heard someone walking down the stairs here we go. As soon as I said bye to him and he opened the door the screaming begun. After 10 minutes she calmed down after she was in Sergio's arms and I promised her to go to the park.

"Say bye bye to daddy" I said warmly.

"Bye daddy" she repeated. As Sergio have her a kiss.

"Love you Paige's" smiled

"Love you daddy" his smile grew bigger when she said it back.

After Sergio left I got both of us ready got into the car. Like usual there were one or two paparazzi but nothing I can't handle. But one I got to the park I seemed that there wasn't any. Paige and I were enjoying our day at the park. But once I saw one person that I really didn't want to see. My ex husband Cristiano Ronaldo playing football with his son.

----------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading:)

Please Comment & Rate:)

Sorry My Updates Are Rare But I've Had So Much School Work To Do:)

Updates Will Be On Track Again Soon:)

Madison xxxxxxxx