Bio (After Reincarnation)

Y/n L/n

Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Current Occupation: Senior highschool student

Starting Stats:
Health points- 100/100

Strength- 16

Endurance- 12

Charisma- 10

Agility- 9

Intelligence- 20

Mana- 0/0

Starting Skills:

Observe Lv.1- Can see a characters name based on which identity they are in as well as their stats.

Gamers Mind Lv.1- Allows for calm and logical thinking, peaceful state of mind, and immunity to mind related status effects.

Classes (Will effect future occupation):

[Vote for your class.]

Hero- Grants easier friendship with heroes and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Webslinger, S.H.I.E.L.D agent, Avenger, and Guardian of the Galaxy.

Villain- Grants easier friendship with villains and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Hydra agent, Thanos children member, and murderer.

Anti-hero- Grants easier friendship with mercenaries and fellow anti-heroes. Subclasses include but are not limited to, Symbiote, Webslinger, Rogue agent, Mercenary, Experiment.

Neutral- Grants easier friendship with civilians and Subclasses include but are not limited to, Officer, Soldier, Detective, Newsman. Can be swayed to join any other class.

Paths (Comes with chosen class):

Hero- You die saving another's life coming to this new world to continue fulfilling your dreams of greatness

Villain- After dieing due to an officer's ignorance you decide to take revenge on the new world showing it the feebleness of heroes

Anti-hero- After saving a hostages life and dieing because of an officer's cowardice you make your dreams true but in a more gruesome way within this new world.

Neutral- After dieing in a bank heist you and being reincarnated, you know not what to do and decide to just live life normally until something pushed you into another direction.

----------------------------------------------

CrimsonCell: It may sound rude but please