Brotherhood

"We can't stay here." Dean groaned moving to pack his bag again,after all this time he was getting pretty damn tired of it.

"Why?" Gabriel asked as Castiel was used to them having to moveall the time and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Which is it this time?" Sam asked not knowing if they had toleave or that there was another hunt to go looking into or if thingshad come up and they had to run.

"Nicolas Rossi's card is about to expire." Dean explained and Samrolled his eyes and pulled out his own card.

"So next we go to Jacob Williamson?" He asked and Dean nodded butGabriel held up his hands.

"Woah wait, is that what this is about? I have a better idea!" Hegrinned with a wink, "I'll take Sammy~ Cassie you follow us withDean." He added wrapping one arm around Sam his other grabbing hisduffle bag and he was off.

"Sam!" Dean yelled and suddenly Castiel was beside him touchingDean's forehead and disappearing and when they came to they lookedaround seeing they were inside a colonial house.

"Dean?" Sam called and Dean relaxed before looking around. "Whereare we?" Sam asked looking over to Gabriel who grinned.

"Philadelphia." He grinned as the brothers blinked shocked,Philadelphia? As in Pennsylvania?! They had been in Iowa before!

"Why?"

"Philly cheesesteak doesn't taste good anywhere outside of Philly."Gabriel grinned, "which is why I bought this house."

"Bought?" Castiel echoed confused, his eyebrows furrowing."When?"

"At least forty years ago? Maybe a bit longer." He answeredchuckling, "I have homes all over the place; you don't hang out onEarth this long and not have a few homes at least." Gabrielchuckled and smiled at them. "So we can at least hang out here tillyou know where you want to go for another hunt. There are threebedrooms-but I turned the middle sized one into a library a good twodecades ago." He added with a hum and shrugged, "but I also havea living room with a new TV just a year or two ago, kitchen anddining room along with a master bath and a normal bathroom to." Headded and grinned at the sparkly hazel eyes.

"Library?"

"Yes Samsquatch." He chuckled pointing upstairs which Sam headedup to, "there is also some ancient angel books. Bet you'd want tocheck it out." He winked as Castiel's blue eyes widened and heglanced at Dean who looked over to the stairs letting him know thathe was okay if he headed out.

"I will go get Baby then look." He said and Dean couldn't helpbut smile at hearing Castiel call the Impala Baby. He knew that thecar was Dean's baby and though he didn't fully understand it he hadrespect for her.

"So Deano!" Gabriel continued with a smile, "I'm cravingsomething sweet."