Chapter 33 - Sugar Coat

I never thought I'd hear Moca say those words to me. The moment I heard them come out of her mouth vocally stabbed my heart. I honestly didn't like it but.... Thinking back... Have I been a good partner to Moca...?

"Of course I do, what are you saying?" I asked her trying to avoid the sting of her words.

"You just can't seem to show it..." Moca replied as she averts her eyes away from me.

I gave her a drastic look and said "Do you want me to?" I asked her as I get on top of her, pinning her down.

Moca looked at me but then averts her look immediately while she's in tints of red.

My my... The bashful Moca....

I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She seemed to have enjoyed it, so I planted another one on her lips. I pull away and saw her eyes with a lustful glow. That really turned me on. I slid my arm under her parka and made my way to her chest area. Moca then grabs my arm with the both of her hands. She sends me a signal to stop. But I didn't listen, I gave her another kiss as I embrace her lower body.

As I pull away from her lips Moca said "A-Anon... Not like this..." The look in her eyes gave me mixed signals. Her eyes screams "embrace me more" but at the same time it also says "please don't".

"Sorry, did I go too far?" I asked her. "No... I did... I was just kidding around..." Moca replied.

SHE WAS JUST KIDDING AROUND?!?!

"Your joke could've used a bit of sugar coating you know?" I retorted as I hug her down.

"Roger..." Moca said as she hugs me back.

The night was wonderful. No. Nothing happened between us you perverted author.

We shared stories from when we were apart, for like a few days? Which isn't really much but.. We were definitely bothered by it.

"Your father works for Kokoron?" Moca asked. Oh, she knows of Kokoro.

"Yeah, It honestly surprised me at first since everything was just thrown at me and I just had to understand" I replied.

"Where's your father now?" Moca asked.

"He's working at the Tsurumaki Mansion at the moment. Though we talked things out and agreed. He'd support me even though he's working" I said.

Moca then moved all the way beside me and wrapped her hand around my body.

"What's this?" I asked as I happily copied her. I gave her a gently kiss on the forehead.

"Honestly... Their flirting levels are off the charts..." - H

"You been through some stuff... Be strong Anon" Moca said.

She cuddles me as I embrace her even more. The warmth that we were giving each other rivals that of a summer heat. Metaphorically. And we soon drifted asleep.

The next morning, I cooked breakfast for Moca before she went home.

Later that day, I was wandering around town with a thought in my head...

"What do I do to show my love to Moca?"

Should I give her some flowers? Should I treat her to some food?
Should I take her outside sometimes?

I honestly have no clue.

Until I saw a familiar face. "Isn't that Hazawa-san?" I asked myself. She's standing outside a coffee shop. Oh, it's theirs. What if I talk to Hazawa-san about this? She's in Afterglow, she's bound to know a thing of two about what Moca may like!

With that, I walked into the cafe. "Welcome to Hazawa Coffee~" and a smiling Tsugu greeted me. "Ah, Anon-san!" Tsugu called. "Hello, would you mind if we chat for a bit?" I ask her. Hopefully I didn't sound like some playboy trying to hit on her. "Have a seat then~ would you like some coffee as well?" Tsugu asked. I nodded and took a seat.

My coffee soon arrived along with Tsugu that sat on the chair across mine. "What do you want to talk about Anon-san?" Tsugu asked. "Well...how do I put this.... Do you happen to know anything that Moca might like?" I asked her.

"Bread." Tsugu replied. Without hesitation?!

"Isn't that already too obvious?" Tsugu added.

"I was thinking of something else that might cheer her up actually" I replied.

"...Choco Coronet's?" Tsugu replied.

I'm not talking about bread here!

"Oh... So you want to do something for Moca-chan that will make her happy?" Tsugu asked. I nodded in response.

"With the time I've spent with Moca and Afterglow... I think Moca-chan enjoys skinship so much" Tsugu replied.

"Moca-chan has built this sort of skinship with all of us, not to mention Ran! She gets along really well with Ran!" Tsugu elaborated.

Should I offer her Ran then? Wait what am I thinking?!

"Skinship huh... We do have that sort of relationship going so that is a given..." I said.

"Might I asked you Anon-san.... H-How far have you went with Moca-chan?" Tsugu asked. Curiosity written all over her face.

"W-Well.... We've kissed...." I said.

Tsugu fangirls for a few seconds and gets back on track.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked. "Nothing" Tsugu replied.

"I think you should just spend more time with Moca-chan Anon-san" Tsugu suggested. She also suggested that I should probably hug her more.

I mean. Damn. She is very huggable <3

"Thank you so much for your time and suggestions Hazawa-san" I said. "You can call me Tsugumi~" Tsugu replied. "You can call me Anon then. Just Anon" I replied.

"Might I add Anon, you're not the type to go to gigs are you?" Tsugu mentioned as she was picking up my empty cup of coffee.

"Hmm? I do. I go to gigs every now and then. It might not be obvious but I am a musically inclined person" I replied.

"How come you don't go to our gigs?" Tsugu asked.

"We had atleast 2 gigs for the past week, I was wondering why you didn't watch or cheer for Moca" Tsugu added.

"Oh look at the time! My break is over! Sorry Anon, I have to go back to the kitchen! See you around!" Tsugu said as she rushes to the kitchen

.
.
.
.

Meanwhile...

.
.
.
.

"Well... I was never informed" I said.

- To be continued -