Into you(M)

Third person's P. O. V-

The kiss turned passionate and Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer by his waist. Taehyung tangle his fingers in Jungkook's raven hair.

Taehyung grew needy and started finding friction between them. He started grinding himself on Jungkook. Jungkook groaned and grabbed Taehyung's ass squeezing it.

They pulled away from the lack of oxygen connecting their foreheads together, breathing heavily.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered biting his lips eyes closed

"You want me to continue?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung open his eyes and look straight into Jungkook's.

Taehyung slightly nodded without thinking any further. Jungkook's grip tightened on his waist and pulled him out of the club.

Jungkook took him to the parking lot. When he found his car he quickly unlocked it. He turned to let Taehyung in. But only to see Taehyung breathing heavily undoing his upper buttons.

Jungkook growled and pulled him with his wrist and slam him on the car. Taehyung groaned from the impact.

Jungkook attacked his neck pinning his hands on the sides.

"Fuck. You look so damn delicious"

Jungkook groaned while biting and nibbling on Taehyung's skin.

His hands went to the door unlocking it and pushing Taehyung inside. He quickly ran to the other side and sat in the driving seat.

"Your place or mine?"

"Yours"

Jungkook nodded and started the engine.

__________

Jungkook clumsily unlocked the door with Taehyung behind and pulled him in.

As soon as the door closed he pinned Taehyung on the door, connecting their lips again into a messy kiss.

Jungkook's hands slide down Taehyung's waist gripping hard in sides.

Taehyung whimpered and arched his back. Jungkook pulled away connecting his lips on his neck and down to his collarbone while his hands crept into his T-shirt pinching his nipples.

"Ah.. Please.. " Taehyung whimpered. Jungkook quickly pulled away grabbing his ass

"Jump" He commanded as Taehyung proceed. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. And Jungkook took him upstairs without taking his lips away from Tae's neck.

He kicked opened the door and went in again kicking it close.

He threw Taehyung on the mattress removing his own T-shirt and pants heaving himself in boxers.

While Taehyung did the same but only removed his shirt.

"Fuck you're so beautiful baby"

Jungkook eyed his curves while licking his lips.

Taehyung pulled him into a heated kiss, their tongue colliding each other, teeth grazing lips as they both were like trying to suck their breathe away

Jungkook unbuckled Tae's pants while kissing as Taehyung roam his hands all over Jungkook's body.

He quickly pulled his pants along with his briefs and threw somewhere into the room.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung by his shoulders to lay him down. He spread his legs to get a perfect view of Taehyung's hole.

He licked his lips and crawled upwards to his nightstand taking a bottle of lube.

He squeezed some generous amount of liquid on his hands and lubed it around Taehyung's rim making him arched his back and suck on his lower lip.

"Relax Baby"

Taehyung felt his insides churn as Jungkook was pushing his fingers into him or by the pet name?

Soon Kook loosened him enough and proceed to remove his boxers further. Making Taehyung slightly gulp.

Jungkook aligned himself to Taehyung's clenching hole "Ready?"

Taehyung nodded closing his eyes relaxing. And Jungkook pushed in groaning to the tightness...

Today he lost his virginity to a stranger he knew from just few past hours.

The dark night and two drunk boys without any unconsciousness loose themselves to each other. Still feeling strong connection among themselves

Was this just a One night stand or Something more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••

"So baby come light me up,
And maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous,
But baby that's how I want it.
A little less conversation,
And a little more touch my body"