Let me love you

Jungkook's P. O. V-

"Severe coronary artery disease"

"He's dying. We don't have much time left"

These words echo in my ears repeatedly as I try to cover them with my hands refusing to believe this harsh truth, how had it come to this? When I met you again that night at the club, I thought it was fate playing its role to bring us back together, to return to us our long-lost love, to fulfil my broken promise that I had made to you years ago.

But now that I look back and reminisce of the day, I could not keep my promise, I wonder if it was a sign that said we were never meant to be.

I dread those words I said to Jimin "Something in my heart tells me we won't be together forever"

I know no matter how much I cry or scream in pain it won't change the truth. I could do nothing to help you Tae when I was alive but if my death can give you the life you deserve, I will die happily just for you.

You will probably read this once I am gone, curse me and hate me for it, but my love please don't cry because nothing will break my heart more than seeing you in pain because out of everyone that I knew and loved in this lifetime you deserve to live happily, you cannot grieve over my death for days, you have to live well for me.

So Dear Taehyung,
I am sorry my love I could not keep our promise, I am always with you in all the walks of your life, you have my heart with you and whenever you miss me just place you hand on top of your chest to feel my heart beating inside you, to feel my heartbeat, to feel the heart that beats only for you.

I know you will never forget or forgive me for this decision that I made but living in a world without you would be worse than death for me but the fact that my heart could give you the life that you deserved and wanted to live brought so much joy and pleasure to me that leaving you forever and walking into the realm of death did not hurt me as much.

All I ever wanted was to stay with you forever but if it is in this way even then I am contented, I may not be here with you physically but I will always be with you.

So when you miss me look at the flowers blooming and you will feel my presence near you, So when you miss me look at the morning rays touch your beautiful face and you will feel my presence near you, So when you miss me look at the night sky the sparkling stars that shine upon you and will convey to you the love I have for you.

I know it will be hard but until we meet again just take this as you keeping my heart safe. So, My love sorry for abandoning you this way I will wait for you here in the afterlife and maybe in next life our fate shall not be so ostracised and we shall be together till eternity.

Stay happy for me. My Love for you shall always be my first and last love.
I love you forever Taetae

-Your Jungkookie

~~~~~~~~~
••••••

"Say go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh baby, baby"