he saved me...{Patrick X Henry}

P.O.V Henry

it was 7.30 am and i was already awake because of my father. He was yelling at me that if i didnt clean the house before he came , that he would beat the shit out of me. i gasp as i just nod quickly. he smirks lightly. "thats a goodboy" Oscar said as he gave me one smack across the cheek. he then left to get to his shift. i jump out of my bed and put on my clothes to get ready for school. i groan as i brush my teeth because i never eat in the morning. i put on a black jacket so i could hide my scars and some bruises. i put on my white vans as i sigh. i really hated school and all the people who were walking there, except my gang... but yea sometimes they work on my nerves. at 8.15 Belch stood infront of my house with his car. i walk out and jump in the front, greeting my friends as i huff. "just fuckin drive belch" i said before he could ask about the bruises in my face. Belch nods as he began to drive to the school.

At the time we come there it was already 8.30. we were too late but who the fuck cares right?. we all walk to our class. i had class with patrick the whole day. i sigh as we walk to our first class which i hated the most, Art class. we walk into the class room as the teacher look at me and Patrick but doesnt say a thing. we sit in the back as art was patricks favourite subject because he always drew shit for his mom. i sigh as i look out of the window not caring about art because i HATE art. Patrick was always better in art than i ever will because i suck at art. i sigh as i really wanted to smoke a cigarette again.

*TIME SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL*

i walk outside with Bech , Vic and Patrick as we get in Belch his car. i ask him if he could drop me off at my house because i need to do some stuff. Belch nods as he drives to my house, dropping me off. i thank him "thanks belcher, see you monday i guess'' i laugh softly as so does he as he drives of. i swallow as i run inside of the house, quickly cleaning the place before my father ws back, but i wasnt done or my father walk inside, yelling at me that it wasnt good enough and that i didnt do it good enough. he walks up to me and smacks me in my face, yelling that i am too slow. "I--i cleaned almost whole day... P--please give me one more hour!" I begged but my father shaked his head as he grabbed me by the collar, smacking me. "Dad please... I--i just need more time!" I say but i try hard not to cry. My father grabbed his knife and held it against my throat as he said that he was done with me.

Patrick was walking around because he was bored. When he walks past my house and looks through the window. When he sees what happens to me, He runs to the door and kicks it open. "LET HIM GO!" he yells as he pushes my father away from me. He knocked My father out and picked me up while i was passed out. Patrick sighs and walks to his house while holding me. He opens his front door and immediately walks up to his room, laying me down on the bed. He walks downstairs and grabs something to drink.

*Time skip*

1 hour later i woke up and found out that i wasn't at my own place. I groan as i slowly sit up and look around "what the fuck... Where am i?" I ask myself as i lick my lips. Patrick then walks upstairs into the room and look at me "finally... Youre awake" he said as i cot confused "why am i here?...' i ask and Patrick just sit next to me "look... I saved yah... Because your father was about to kill yah...'' . I swallow as i look at him. I wanted to do something back and I look around the room to see alot of pictures of him and me with some small hearts. I smile as i look at him while he was talking to me. I roll my eyes and kiss him, putting my hand on his cheek. He shocked but he kissed me back . I then pull away and whispers ",you save me... And i save you right back" which made him smirk lightly "henry... Somehow... I love you... I dont know how or why but i just do..." I nod "i love you too Patrick.... And i always will" i smile and hug Patrick tightly.