Teenager love {Patrick X Henry}

*so this is basically at school ksksks so ehm yea.. sorry for the cringe*

*P.O.V Henry*

I walk into school alone as i sigh. My friends where no where to see. I didn't knew what i could do after i peed so i walked into the bathroom, seeing patrick walk out of a stall "what the fuck patrick... Where the hell have you been ... I thought we were walking together to school!" I yell as patrick just look at me.
"Henry... You werent home when i was at your place.." Patrick smirks as he walks up to me, kissing the corner of my mouth "tell me where you were". He smirks. I sigh as i look at him "pat... I walked over to your place... Your mom said you already left 15 minutes ago... So i thought you already went to school" i explain and Patrick pulls me close "i never walk school without you.. today was the first time babe i swear..." He said as he kissed my head. "Okay... Okay but stay home till i am at your door okay?" I ask with a smirk. He then nods "yes... Yes okay but... You know you always can come earlier" he winks. I chuckle and nod "yes I know.. but you know we also can do it here huh?" I whisper with a teasingly voice. He smirks as he nods "mhm yes i know babe why not now" he smirks wide as he pulls Me closer, kissing on the side of my neck , walking me back in one of the stalls, locking the door. He pushes me against the locked door and smirked wide. He always wanted to do it on school.

I lick my lips as i look at him "well... Come on then" i smirk and goes with my hand through his hair. He kinda got shocked because i mostly didnt want to do it in public. Patrick Smirks as he turns me around and kisses onto the back of my neck, biting hard enough to hurt me which made me whince. He smirks and unzipped my pants, pushing them down along my boxers. He licks his lips as he squeezes my ass and licked my earlobe. He unzipped his own pants and smirked wide " you gotta take it raw baby boy " he said which made me gasp silently
" you can do that huh?" he whispers as he pushes down his pants and boxers " right baby boy?" he smirked.
I swallow " i ... Told you not to call me baby boy... And yes... I can"

That reaction made patrick smirk wide " good because there aint gonna be any foreplay." he whispered in my ear and pushed inside which made me gasp and growl softly. He just smirked and pinned my hands above by head as he thrusted hard already. He had no mercy as he bucked his hips hard against mine which made my hips buck hard against the door which made a loud noise. It made me blush as he pulls my hips back and biting onto my neck. I gulped as he grabbed onto my cock and quickly jerked me off " c'mon Henry be the dirty boy and mark your terrarium with your cum baby". He was always a dirty fuck but he never told me to do that. It made me blush even more as he whispered dirty little things in my ear, everything what he wanted to do with me. he bit onto my earlobe as he bucked his hips harder, holding my hips so they wont buck against the door anymore.

Patrick smirked as he smacked onto my ass which made me moan loudly. He smirked as i licked my lips, closing my eyes and rolling my head back onto his shoulder. He smiled creepily as he rubs my stomach and slamming his hips harder against mine. I moan loudly and began to jerk myself off. He smirked as i pant heavy and jerked myself off faster . He smirked wide as he whispered " you naughty little boy aren't you? ". I nod with a small smirk and whines softly as i cum much on the toilet door with a small moan.
He smirks more, Patrick never got tired of fucking anyone so he kept thrusting hard as he cums deep inside of me with a loud groan. I let put a low moan as he cerasses my sides, thrusting slowly. He licks his lips as he then slowly pulls out of me. " wanna go for class Bowers" he smirks as he smacks my ass. I groan but shake my head " why you wanna go to class.. its stupid" i replied as he nods " we can go to the junkyard" he replied with a smirk and a wink. I lick my lips and nods "yea... Lets go to the junkyard"

i smirk back as i pull-up my boxers and pants. Patrick smirks as he unlocks the door and we walk out together, like we give a fuck. We walk outside and make our way to the junkyard. I follow him since he knows the way. He smirks more as he walked through the junkyard and to his frigde " remember this, baby?" he asked as he looks at me and i nod "mhm yes i do remember it pat... How could i not..." i reply as i lean against him. He smiles lightly and wraps his arms around me. He then went to sit against his frigde. He opens his legs and smirks "come and sit here baby boy" he licks his lips and i roll my eyes. I hate when he calls me baby boy. I sit down between his legs and he wraps his arms around me " lets just sit here hen" he whispered and pulls me close.

We sat there for some good hours and around 2 we went to go to his house. He pulls me up to his room " youre staying here for dinner and to sleep" he winks and i nod "yes sir" i wink and he smirks and lays down on his bed. He pulls me close to him and we fell asleep pretty soon we fell asleep. We slept till 10. Patrick woke me up as he brought me some dinner "eat it hen... Its ... Yea... Pretty good" he winks " my mom made it" he whispered as he sits behind me and held me close. After my dinner he put the plate away and we cuddled through the night, with Patrick making some marks on my neck, i slowly fell asleep.