[extra one]

Taehyung—

I ticked off another check mark from my list, as I continued through the isles of newly made clothes, waiting to be packaged and sent off to stores. Now that I'm a sophomore in college, my parents have begun to rope me in with the "family business." Seeing that they run a very high end clothing line, my first job turned out to be checking the stocks.

Something caught my eye, causing me to stop in my tracks. Clicking my tongue, I turned around to look at my assistant, eyebrows raised. I pointed my pen at the dress before us, and tilted my head towards it. "Tell me what's wrong with this dress," I demanded, softly. The assistant blinked her eyes, in confusion. "That dress? I don't see anything wrong with it...s-sir." Sighing, I stepped towards it, and lifted the sleeve, with my pen. "How about now? There's a very obvious hole right there. I'd be damned if I ever let any one of my parents' pieces out into the world half finished."

I plucked the dress off the rack, and nearly tossed it towards the assistant. "Take it back, and make sure it comes back looking better than it does now," I ordered, over my shoulder, as I continued to move on.

You may be wondering why I was being so rude to the poor girl. Well, on my first day at work, she actually had the audacity to flirt with me. In front of my parents, other staff, and (most importantly) Jungkook. And she still thinks she has a chance with me, even though I made it specifically clear that I was in a relationship. Someone really must've dropped her on the head, as a baby, to make her this stupid.

The assistant, whose name I've still made no effort to learn, clipped clopped behind me with her ridiculously tall heels. "Hey, Taehyung-ssi, won't you accompany me back to my apartment, after this?" She purred into my ear. I felt my eye twitch, and shoved her shoulder harshly. "Do not talk to your superior like that," I hissed. "Believe me, if it weren't for me not wanting to disturb my parents, I would've asked for a new assistant by now. Don't think you're anything special, just because you're still here."

I, briskly, turned around again, and proceeded to continue on with my work. I just wanted to finish up, and go back to my shared apartment, with Jungkook. I'm sure I would be greeted with a warm hug and many kisses, and then we would eat dinner, then cuddle before drifting off to sleep. Sighing, I rubbed the space between my eyebrows, in attempt to ward off an oncoming headache.

Nearing the end, I ran my eyes over the clothing, carefully, before writing in the last check, with relief. Turning around, I found that my useless assistant was rapidly typing something on her phone. Irritation rolled off of me in waves, as I stepped closer to her, and snatched her phone away from her hands. "What is so important that you must be using your cell during work hours, hmm?" I asked, gleefully, eyeing her text message. "How lewd of you," I stated, monotonously, when I glanced at the recent messages she's just sent to, what seemed like, a friend.

The girl was flushed red, with her hands behind her back, and her head down. "So it seems you're the type who's into rough sex, huh?" I asked, unimpressed. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm dating someone." Smirking, I slipped the girl's phone in my pocket, before approaching her. I grasped her chin, between my fingers, and forced her to look up at me. "Look here, sweetheart. I've already told you this many times. I. Am. Currently. In. A. Relationship." I tilted my head, and gave her the most mocking smile that I could muster. "And you wanna know something else?"

The girl tensed when I got closer and whispered into her ear. "I'm a fucking bottom, bitch." Reveling in the shocked expression on my assistant's face, I strutted past her and out of the storage room. "Make sure you get the nitwit out of there," I told two employees, who were passing by. They nodded, and hurried to retrieve the girl. Who knows what she might do, in retaliation to my harsh rejection.

Whistling, cheerfully, I quickly ran out of the company building, and hailed a cab. Excitement buzzed within me, as I watched the night city become a blur, from outside of my window. The thought of seeing Jungkook made my heart leap happily. After we'd graduated high school, the younger and I decided to attend the same college together, with him majoring in photography and film making, and I in business and fashion.

When the cab arrived at my destination, I made sure to thank and pay the driver, before stepping out. With haste, I made my way up the steps, and quickly pressed in the code to the door. I opened the door, as quietly as I could, hoping that I could surprise Jungkook. Thankfully, his back was facing towards me, and it seemed like he'd just gotten out of the shower. Silently, I toed off my shoes, and tiptoed towards the younger.

I took a moment to admire his muscular, bare, back, before jumping onto him. I locked my arms around his neck, and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Hi, babe!" I greeted, joyfully. Jungkook grunted, in surprise, hands immediately grabbing to hold on to my thighs, so that I wouldn't fall off. "Angel? When did you get back?" He asked turning his head around, to look at me. Grinning, I rested my chin on top of his shoulder. "Just now. I thought giving you a slight heart attack would make the rest of my day." The younger huffed, "well, you did surprise me." I pressed a kiss against the other male's cheek, and nuzzled my head against his. "I'll take that as my win, then."

Jungkook patted my butt, and shook me a little bit. "Get off, I want to hold you properly." I immediately slipped off of the other's back, and let him pull me against his chest. "You still haven't dried off completely," I mumbled against his skin. "You'll catch a cold, you know." The younger pecked my forehead, before giving me a sweet smile. "And when I do, you'll be there to nurse me back to health, right?" Scoffing, I averted my gaze. "Of course not. Get better on your own." That made Jungkook laugh, and hug me tighter. "You don't need to act all tsundere on me, angel. I know you'll take care of me."

"Hmph. Whatever."

Sorry that this took so long to come out :( I've been busy studying. I'm actually supposed to be studying right now, too, but I decided that I made you guys wait long enough. I've recently gone to the BlackPink concert in Dallas :) It was absolutely amazing. BlackPink was in my area boiiiiissss!! :D

-Author-nim