Chapter 1 awakening part 1

Alarm clock: " WAKE UP PERVERT BROTHER!"

I slam my hand down on the clock shutting it up. I groan as I stood up cracking my neck.

Y/n: " Why did Izzy have to give me a clock... " I growl shaking my head.

I grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom stripping before getting in the shower.

I was clearing my head as I rubbed soap into my hair when I heard a camera flash.

Partially blinded by both soap and the flash I rubbed my eyes as more flashes was taken.

Y/n: " IZZY GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! " I shouted angrily.

I hear her yelp and run out of the bathroom closing the door.

I shake my head as I finished my shower changing into my uniform before opening the door and go to Izzy's room and open the door.

She didn't SEEM to be here but I knew better than that.

I started by looking under the bed but all I saw was her 'hidden ' collection of porn.

I stand up and go to the closet opening it peering inside but saw a... Interesting variety of outfits.

I shake my head and stand in the center of the room looking around.

then I heard something in the room next to me. A footstep. And worst of all was it was coming from a certain room.

My room.

I go to my room and saw her scavenging in my drawers. Mostly my underwear.

Y/n: " Izzy. " I say closing the door behind me.

She looked behind her and saw me. We just looked at each other for a second till she closed the drawer slowly.

Y/n: " What are you doing? " I ask.

Izzy: " ...Cleaning? " she said slightly backing off.

Y/n: " Izzy. What are you doing in my room? We both know if you confess this will end easier. " I asked stepping towards her.

Izzy: " I love you. " she said backing up.

Y/n: " Oh I know you do. But that's not important right now. Answer the question. " I said cracking my knuckles.

Izzy: " ... MOM DAD Y/N'S THREATENING ME AGAIN! "

Dad: " What?! "

Y/n: " SHE'S BEING PERVERTED! "

Mom: "carry on!"

(Time skip)

I was walking to school carrying my bag with Izzy next to me.

Izzy: " did you have to hit me so hard... " she whimpers holding the top of her head.

Y/n: " It was just a chop. " I say shaking my head.

Izzy: " you need to hold back you're to strong... "

Y/n: " And you need to stop taking photos. Or just being a pervert in general. "

I smiled after she stopped talking.

We got to school fairly easy and we both went to our class. Most of the classes we had were actually together.

I sat down at my seat and closed my eyes sighing.

knowing her there's a good chance she was able to get a copy of those photos.

And then god knows what she would with them.

Teacher: " Shut up! Time for class. " the teacher said walking into the room.

I open my eyes and at least pay attention. I didn't want to fail high school. 

I was actually on the top 3% of student at this school.

Just because I was strong didn't mean I had to lean on only that.

(Time skip)

When class ended for the last hour I put everything away.

When Izzy walked up to me.

Izzy: " Hey we need to go home. "

But I ignore her as revenge for earlier. I simply stood up and grabbed my bag walking past her.

Izzy: " y/n? "

Y/n: " Oh do I hear someone? But no one walks home with me. I'm a only child. " I say out loud.

She sighs defeated as I keep walking.

I look over at her briefly and see her looking sad...

Y/n thoughts: " Don't fall for it. Don't you dare fall for the sadness. "

But the she noticed i was looking at her and she gave me the puppy dog eyes.

Y/n thoughts: " must... Resist... "

Y/n: " Delete the pictures. And I MIGHT forgive you. " I say with a sigh.

Y/n thoughts: " GOD DAMNIT Y/N! " I yell at myself in my head.

She smiled and hugged me tightly and I just stood still looking down at her.

Y/n: " Stop. Now. " I warn.

she nods and let's go with a big grin.

Izzy: " You can't stay mad at me. " say said smiling wider.

Y/n: " ...Shut up. "

Izzy: " why? " she asked.

 Then I raise my hand to chop her again and she stopped talking again.

I smiled smugly as we kept walking home.

???: " E-excuse me? " someone said behind us.

I turn around raising a eyebrow as I saw... A black haired girl with violet eyes.

Y/n: " Yes? " I ask.

???: " i-i'm y-yuuma... "

Y/n: " Y/n. This is Izzy. " I say gesturing to my sister.

Yuuma: " I w-was wondering if... Y-you would... " she said shyly.

Y/n: " Yes? " I ask.

Yuuma: " G-go on a date w-with me! " she said a little too loudly.

A/n: " cutting the first chapter short but the second one will be longer. "