Chapter 4: Decisive

Third Person's POV

It's the first day of their event and Jeongyeon seemed to be in a bad mood. Glaring at the guy talking to Jihyo first thing in the morning, Kim Namjoon, the old man's son she was just talking to yesterday.

'Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed' Mina uttered as she take a bite of her sandwich.

'Tsh' Jeongyeon ignored and ate her breakfast.

'Maybe, it's that little thing called jealousy' Sana whispered to Mina. The two chuckled and received a glare form the glaring ostrich.

They're about to leave when Jihyo is still talking to Namjoon.

'Momo, I thought she's gonna be working for me and not that guy' Jeongyeon coldly said.

'Damn, do you need anything?' Momo asked the furious ostrich.

'Tell her to come here. She's supposed to be my personal assistant, isn't she?'

'Okay, goddamn man. Relax' Momo raised her arms up and went to Jihyo.

She leaned in to the shorter one and whispered,

'Your boss is being a bitch so early in the morning. So go to her because I might punch her in the face if I'm not patient enough' Momo said which made Jihyo scoff.

She looked at the angry ostrich that avoided her gaze. She quickly went to her.

'Do you need anything?' She asked.

'You have to stay by my side all the time just in case. You're my personal assistant aren't you? Act like one' Jeongyeon rudely uttered and walked away towards the van.

The girl left behind sighed.

'This is gonna be a challenging one' she said.

——-
They all arrived at the small village and warm smiles by the villagers welcomes them.

They started setting up with Jihyo trying to multitask; helping out and not going too far from the young CEO.

'Jihyo, go send this to Momo'

'Go over to that area'

'Set this up for the pregnant ladies and elders'

'Here, the unnies need these documents'

The CEO made her run around to do things for the last hour as soon as they got to the village. She's gotten tired but was glad she did all those exercise or else her body wouldn't last.

'Unnie, leave the food to us. Stay with Jeongyeon unnie' Dahyun, the leader of school meal club, uttered. The three maknaes smiled mischieviously and Jihyo knew what it meant.

'Girls. That's never gonna happen' Jihyo crossed her arms.

'You never know, unnie' Tzuyu uttered.