YELLOW ROSES

┎                                       ┒
𝒀𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑺
𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
┖                                       ┚

           • 𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒂-𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒔 has always had a habit for turning up uninvited, and her sister's funeral was no exception. As the grey clouds hung solemnly around Small Heath Cemetery, a tall, elegant woman in a white suit strode through the trees. It was like seeing a ghost when Tommy Shelby saw her striding through the mist and rain, the splitting image of his wife, whom they were lowering into the ground at that very moment. Her sister, Grace Shelby, née Burgess.

When the intriguing and seemingly untrustworthy Emma Burgess turns up uninvited to her sister's funeral in Small Heath, Birmingham, Thomas Shelby has a number of questions, but the Burgess family continue to be shrouded in mystery and enigma. In the wake of his wife's murder, Tommy seeks vengeance as well as answers, but the deeper he tries to dig, the more unsure he is.

And as she spends more time in England, Emma feels herself growing closer to her sister's widower, a man with his own secrets.

send my mother a lock of my hair
send my father the watch that he gave me
tell my brother to follow me if he dare
tell them i'm lost now and no one can save me
remember, remember, send my love
little yellow roses

previous covers :

curtosey of @. CreativeEle

curtosey of @. MissLalice

𝑫𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 . . .
┎ ┒

bihoegraphy peakysbitch
waldcrf harveyskink 
retroprincesa tomhardis
gimmemyquackson

┖ ┚

^ most of those dts are pretty random, just people who have recently added my peaky blinders fics to their riding lists & stuff!
so if you're on there & weirded out because
you literally don't know me i'm just adding
the people i imagine might like this!