Not how a monday usually starts

ZACH'S POV

I woke up early today it was 4 o'clock and I had another hour before I really had to do anything s o I just laid in bed watching dust molts flying around the room. Before long I had fallen asleep.

I woke up for the second time this morning only this time to the sirens that can only mean code black.

And just because of those sirens I got a black eye, a shoe thrown at me and a laptop thrown at my knee. All thanks to my room mates, Grant; the strongest in the school, jack; the fashion freak and the girl expert, Jonas ; the school tech support and then there's me. Zach Goode, the schools pavement artist.

We all made our way to the grand hall and sat our tables waiting for mr Steve to tell us all what to do.

CAMMIE's POV

"girls you are to start packing right now" my mother said,

So we went and packed for our new mission, we had to find a way into blackthorne academy and into there grand hall without a single student seeing us, the teachers are aware of the mission and will not aid us in anything so we are on our own.

In ten minutes I had packed my one backpack with three sets of clothes, hair brush, toothpaste and brush, fake covers and my coms units. Where as bex had just made a mess, Macey was onto her second bag of make up and Liz was pack up all her notes.

One hour later we were finally on our way to blackthorne, my room mates had the blackthorne teachers come and collect their bags whereas I just carried mine, we hitch hiked to the school and set to work.

Liz set up her stuff and I set up our equipment,

"Liz keep the lasers off rotation for 45secs and then we can get you through." I said,

"Done"was the only responce I got

---2hours later---

"Light will go out in ten seconds so stand in position next to the doors."

"3 2 1"

"Go"

So we jumped from the roof into the middle of the room and we didn't make a sound. The lights turned on and the boys saw us standing there. So did the teachers but they just smiled.

ZACH'S POV

The lights switched of for five seconds and then they came back on, with them was three hot girls standing in the middle of our grand hall smirking.

My and grant were the first to react, we started circling us soon after us every student in blackthorne was making a circle around them.

I attacked the girl closest to me testing out her skills but I couldn't because they were already gone, they were standing next to our teachers.