What is happening?

ZACH'S POV

Doc Steve started talking saying something about these girls seeking refuge from abusive parentsc, then he said " I will let these girls tell there own stories."

First a girl with a goddess looking body and gave herself an introduction,

" hi my name is Riley James, I am 16 and I love to run, and do anything to put a stop to someone hurting my friends , I just recently ran away from my family as they were abusive." By the and of that she was crying.

Next a really frail looking girl stepped up and said " my name is Emily roach and I love books and am fascinated by Greek mythology. I ran away from home the same time as Riley."

The last girl said " I am Naomi, I'm 16 I ran away with the other two, and I will hunt down any one who hurts me or my friends."

Then our teachers and the girls started to look around the hall, it looked like they were panicking which for spy school is not good,

" CAMERON SHOW YOUR SELF NOW" one of my teachers yelled, Doc Steve then asked us how many girls were in this room right now, and since it's an all boys school there were only three

"In this room and the school there are only three girls doc Steve"

" wrong "

Then the some one next to me got up and walked over to the others

" my name is Cameron I have been running for two years and I have learnt to be invisable"

I didn't know how to react, I Zachary Goode the best ever 16 year old spy in the world except for one cameron Morgan, but that s not important. This girl had managed to, in the space of two minutes tops, sneak into a hall full of some the best spies in the world and sit next to me and above all go completely unnoticed.

So asked the only question I could think of " why are they here?"

" we will leave if we must but first may we ask to stay? We have had many troubles in our lives and we need a place to stay, if it is okay with you may we stay here. We promise to be we'll behaved and we could attend classes with you so we do not wander around In your way" the one called Riley said.

We have all ran away and now we have no where to go and no one in the world but our selves, we "would be in your debt if you allowed us to stay,". Said the one called Naomi.

It is up to our students if you stay doc Steve said the girls and motioned for us student to talk amongst ourselves over the topic.

There we're different groups of people in the hall al saying different things

" yes.........totally hot............hell yeah ect,the one thing someone said that caught me of guard was the he noticed Cameron was gone. I looked up and she wasn't there.

I spent a few more seconds looking for her before one of the teachers asked "what is your choice? "

I stood up and said, "it shall be allowed"

Then all our teachers turned to the girls and said two two words in unison that shocked us all

"Mission accomplished"

AUTHORS NOTE

GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY FOR OTHERS TO READ AND I AM OPEN TO FEEDBACK CAUSE I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO ENJOY IT SO PLEASE COMMENT.

PLEASE BERE IN MIND I AM ONLY THIRTEEN AND I STRUGGLE WITH BALANCING MY HOMEWORK WITH WRITING THIS SO PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY IF I TAKE A WHILE TO UPDATE

-sweetandstrange