Question.

How many of you guys actually read the entire thing and like the book?

If you've read and liked the plot so far please comment here:

It's cuz I've been thinking about ending or deleting this book. I've kinda lost interest in straight ship fanfics, lol and I'm not really sure people enjoy this either. Heck I don't even like it much.

But if there's someone out there who wants me to keep writing or even take this book and re-write it themselves, then please tell me. I'll continue. Or give it to you.

I just really don't know where to go with this right now. It's like I don't wanna write it, but I wanna write.

Well, I doubt anyone will actually respond or read this, but if you do, I'd like to know what you think.

I bet, even if I do stop this book, imma leave it here because it is the first bit of writing I made public. Even though I cringe at my old self for writing this, I still wanna keep it. It reminds me of how I felt pressing that 'publish' button for the first time, thinking "what the heck did I get myself into?" The feeling of actually doing something about my longing to be a writer.

Nevertheless, it has been a great experience and I don't think I'll stop there. Next time I won't abandon the book like I think I might do now.

So, to everyone who reads this, thank you. Thank you for using up minutes of your life you won't get back by reading this, I really appreciate it. I purple you all💜