Chapter 20

Edited: 16th April, 2021.

------------------------------

I opened the door of my apartment and saw Andrew sitting on the couch. "Hey!" I said and sat down beside him. "Where were you?" He asked with an extra sweet fake smile. "Damien's house," I said nervously. "What were you doing?" He asked now with a blank face.

"Oh! We baked a cake and ate it all!" I said laughing. "Why didn't you tell me before going there? And what have I told you about going to a guy's house? Were his parents there?" He asked.

"I am sorry I should have told you. And I know we should not go to someone's house if we don't know them well. And his parents weren't home. He lives alone." I said.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Never. I mean never go to anyone's house again. Did you get that?" He asked trying to be calm. I nodded.

"Change your clothes. I am serving the dinner." He said and got up making his way to the kitchen. After I changed my clothes my phone started ringing.

On-Call:

Stacy: It's Stacy. Are you home?

Me: Yeah. Just came back.

Stacy: Good. The guys are going clubbing tonight. Andrew will be going there too. Do you want to join me?

Me: Um. No... I haven't been to one before and from what I know they are not good places.

Stacy: Damn! You are such a saint Huh. Just come with me. It will be fun.

Me: I don't think Andrew will allow it.

Stacy: Pass him the phone.

I walked out of the room and handed the phone to Andrew. "It's Stacy," I said and he made an annoyed face.

"What?" He snapped. "No." He said calmly looking at me. "WHAT!? YOU ARE SUCH A..... ugh fucked up brain!" he shouted making me flinch. I guess he changed the words he was going to say by the look on his face. "Yeah, I'll bring her. And FUCK OFF BITCH!" He shouted again with disgust.

"Go get ready. And Stacy's coming over." He said. I smiled and took the plate from him quickly digging into it. I don't know how she does it but it always works. I wonder what she says to them.

After I was finished eating there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Stacy.

"Hey, darling! I brought some clothes for you!" She exclaimed excitedly. "She is not going to wear your slutty clothes," Andrew said with a scoff. "You wanna bet, baby?" She asked winking at him seductively. I started laughing at both of them.

She looked at me and maybe I am mistaken but I saw adoration in her eyes. I choose to ignore it and took her to my room.

"Okay. Try this one." She said handing me a dress. "Nope. It's too revealing." I said shaking my head. She sighed and arranged all the dresses on the bed and first did my makeup.

After she saw me in all the dresses she selected a rose gold sequins cowl neck and open back dress. Though all were revealing ones this looked a bit better than the rest of them.