10: You're so Annoying

I was still uterly speechless. "Well, you fuckers gonna leave or what??" Said the little doll. Chrono nodded and made his way for the door. When he opened it, he turned to my direction waiting for me.

"Um, what's your name?" I asked point to the doll. "Mimic, you better fucking remember it!" I gave him an awkward nod before walking out the door. Chrono close the door behind us and let out a tired sigh. "So what now?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Nothing really, well until Overhaul tells us it's time to go." I give him a small nod in response.

What am I supposed to do?

I kinda just sat there for a moment not knowing what to do. "Oh, let me take you back to your room." Chrono made his way in front of me and like a good little dog I followed. "So, what do I have to do to get zapped?" I asked.

He stopped, turned around and looked at me. We a a staring contest for a solid 30 seconds and it was pretty awkward. "You sound like you want to get shocked." "Oh of course I don't! I just want to know so I don't do it." That was a big fucking lie.

I do want to get zapped. I mainly want to see what degree he would go to when punishing someone. Well, me in this case. "Well, if you tried to run away, got germs on him or just piss him off. Think that would get you shocked." I gave him a nervous but happy smile. "Got ya, thanks." "Yeah.."

The rest of the walk to my room was more then just awkward, it was suffocating. But, thankfully it was only a couple minutes till we got to my room. "Well later Chrono." I said as I shut the door on his face before he could say goodbye back. I heard him walk off with a sigh.

Okay, operation get zapped begins now.

How could I piss off Overhaul? I don't want to lick me again cause that would also make me very uncomfortable. Well he his antisocial so... invade her personal space? Get a little to close for comfort maybe. Overhaul is a no bullshit type of guy so I think that will work.

No the problem is how am I gonna get close to him? While I'm lost in thought I hear my door bust open. "Hey girly!" Rappa said louder then need be. "Jesus Fuck!" I flinched at his sudden movement. He let out a chuckle cause of my startled state.

"Don't piss yourself now. The Overho needs to talk to you again, he forgot to give ya something." He walked into my room and picked me up by putting his hands under my arms. His hands were huge compared to my slim figure.

"Damn girly, your light." I felt my face start to flush as his thumbs were accidently pressed up against my chest. "Aw sh-" "WATCH WERE YOU'RE TOUCHING PERV!" I swung my foot up and kicked him in the middle of his jaw as hard as I could. He let me go to cup his jaw and fell on my ass with a loud 'thud'.

"Ow, shit. You hit hard." Rappa said still gripping his jaw from my kick. "Yeah, my ass isn't in any better condition." I laughed. He also chuckled at my statement. But then something was off, almost as soon as the pain came, it went away. This had never happened before.

"Maybe we should fight sometime girly." He said with a cocky grin. "I don't know if I want to die by you, thanks." I said sarcastically as I stood up. "Well, we'll fight sooner or later." He chuckled at me.

He walked out of my room and I followed him. I swear he could barely fit in some of these tiny ass hallways. At first I just wasn't paying attention until my vision became blurry and my body felt weak. It was a feel I knew all to well, the feeling of being drunk as fuck.

Being 21 has its perks ya know? "God damn it Deidoro!" Wait, he felt it too? "*hic* looks like m-me and thus newbie are g-*hic* gonna get along well!" I also heard the stranger laugh. I looked above me and saw him hanging from the ceiling.

"Sup, the names (Y/n). You are?" I might as well introduce myself to this drunk guy. "Very drunk Bwhahaha! The names *hic* Sakaki Deidoro and p-*hic* please call me Deidoro." Yeah, this dude was drunk as fuck. I felt the the dizziness fade and and him still laughing.

"Let's continue." Rappa said. "Oh and (Y/n) call me Kendo." So, I guess we're on a first name basis now. I give him a small nod and he chuckles. We keep making out way down the hallway until another person stops us. "Who's the girl?" The blonde boy ask.

He hade a half mask kinda like Overhaul. He had a happy tone but I could tell from his eyes, he really wasn't truly happy. His hair was a pretty golden blonde, I kinda want to touch it. I pushed past Kendo or Rappa, idk, and walked over to the blonde.

He looked a little defensive the closer I got to him. I brought my hand to his face and moved his bangs out of his eyes. He had large almond shaped eyes and small hues. "You're like super cute." He looked utterly shocked. "Damn, flirting with someone other then me (Y/n). I'm hurt."

I turned and glared at him. "Shut up, KENDO." "Yeah I regret that now, call me Rappa again." I gave him a cocky grin while removing my hand from the boys face. "And if I don't?" "You'll regret it." "Whatever KENDO." I giggled.

"That's it girly!" When Rappa went to grab for me I disappeared through the wall into another room. When I turned around and saw a room full of people. I noticed Chrono was in here and so was Overhaul. Drunk guy and mimic were there too. Some other unfamiliar faces were there like this supper buff guy, a dude with a large mouth and a bag on his head and 3 other people.

"Excuse me gentleman." I gave them a small bow before turning in the direction of the door. Some of them were confused and Overhaul just looked very annoyed but before anyone could do anything, Rappa bust through the door.

"Thought you could get away (Y/n)?" "Oh hello KENDO, I have no idea what you're talking about." I let out a small giggle. Rappa cracked his knuckles and walked forward. "Oh, fuck me." Rappa chuckled. "I'll take that as an invitation girly." I felt my face flush a little.

When he went to lunge at me I once again faded into black mist and appeared behind him. He ended up falling on his face while every one was watching us. "Haha loser, I win!" "I wouldn't celebrate so soon (Y/n)."

Aw shit, it's the blonde kid!

He grabbed my wrist and put them behind my back. "The names Setsuno Toya by the way." "You guys are working together, that's not fair!" Rappa got back up and laughed. "I'm not up for 2 against 1 but this time I'll make an exception." "You're so annoying." Overhaul said with tired. "Oh, hey Overho. I brought her." He said as he pointed to me.

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I said rolling my eyes a Rappa.

Yo fam! I just wanted go show you guys the cover of the Mafia book I'm making now.

I'm pretty proud of it UwU.