When you come home late

Aimi
I walked up to the door, i knew i was in trouble now. I was out partying with my friends. So i lost track of time and when i were going to text Aimi, i couldnt find your phone.
I were sweating so much. I knew Aimi would be mad. Reaching for the doorhandle, but i suddenly stoped when i heradheard a pair of footsteps. The door swiftly opened. There stood a very messy Aimi. Her white hair up in a messy bun, her eyes were bloodshot she had proably cried, she had on grey shorts and a pink shirt.
And her face was raging with anger.
She grabed my arm and pulled me inside.
"Where were you?!" She screams at me.
"I was at club, i lost track of time and i couldnt find my phone to text you!"
" I told you, you cant go outside without me. You can get hurt and i cant let that happend to my princess!"
"You-"
"And the club? Seriously?! Thats literally the most unsafe place, and walking home alone. You could have gotten hurt, raped or even killed!"
I shut my mouth, she was right... Tears started to form in my eyes.
"Fuck.... Im so so sorry Aimi... Im so stupied... Forgive me please.."
Unknowingly to you, Aimi smiled at this and pulled into a hug.
" Its okay, Princess. But.. You know.... You arent escaping your punishment."

The rest of the night was fulled with screams and moans..

Yukio

I lazily opened your eyes to see that i was still at the library, i had fallen asleep. I mentally cursed at myself. I didnt tell Yukio that i were going to the library. I quickly stood up and put my things in your bag. I grabbed my phone that was on the table and checked it.
50 messeges and 17 calls from Yukio.. Oh fuck..
I started reading some of the texts he sent me.

'Baby, where are you?'

'Hello? Are you okay'

'Baby? '

'Answer your phone!'

'Are you hurt?! Where are you??'

I start speedwalking out the library, and when i was out. I started running home. But when i was half way home i bumped into a guy and fell. Thankfully i catched the fall with my hands, but i scraped it pretty bad. I hissed in pain.

"Watch where you go, Lady" The guy snarls. He then walks away, what a asshole..

I get up and starts running again. I finally get to my house, i take a few seconds to catch my breath. Then i knock on the door. A pair of footsteps are heard,which i can guess are Yukio's. The door opens, and there stands Yukio. He looks awful his dark blue hair is messier than usual, his eyes are bloodshot. He had cried, a wave of guilt hits me, i made him cry..
Yukio stares at me blankly for a few seconds before he pulls me inside and hugs me. Im very suprised at this, but of course i hug him back.
After a while he steps back and says.
" Where were you? I tried messeging you, but you didnt answer! I was so scared, baby! And its so lat-"
He suddenly stops and i notice his eyes are on my scratched hand. He takes it and looks at it.
" Wha- What happend? Did someone hurt you?"
"Yukio, sweetheart. No, i accidently bumped into someone and fell. And sorry i was at the library and fell asleep.."
He takes my wrist and walks to the bathroom. Where he takes a small towel from under the sink, and pour water on it. He gently cleans the scratch with the towel. I bite my lip so i dont make a sound.
"I wont let you go alone anymore." He bluntly says.
"Babe, im sorry. You dont need to, i'll stop muting my phon-" he cuts me off.
"No. I wont let you.I cant let my baby get hurt, you are not going out alone anymore. " his now wet hand strokes my cheek.
"My Beautiful baby..."
His voice changes fast to a darker, more possesive tone. I let out a big sigh, knowing we wont get anywhere. Yukio is very stubborn. If he wants something, he wont change his mind about it.

"Fine.."
" Good, now. Lets go cuddle!"