You caught them in the act of murder

(( Kinda long before story))
Aimi:

"Oh no , oh no, oh noo...."

I silently whisper in my room. Aimi has not come home yet, thats good. Well, what happend was that i was at the club and my friend just randomly confessed her love to me and kissed me. I did not kiss back or anything, but i still feel bad..
I bury my face in my hands, i suddenly jump at the sound of the door clicking.

Aimi is home... i start to panic, will she be mad, will she not believe me?

"Princess! Im home!" Aimi said, slightly muffled because of the closed door. I hear some footsteps coming to the door.

"Y/n? Is something wrong? You didnt come to greet me at the door.." Aimi says. The door creaks open and there is Aimi. She quickly comes to my side. She puts a hand on my back and slides to my arm and grabs it.

"Y/n ... Whats wrong?"

I dont answer. Her grip tightens.

I couldnt take it anymore, i burst out crying. Mumbling things like 'im sorry' 'dont hate me'.

"Y/n... What happend?" Her voice a bit more stern, but still soft.
" My..I was at, at the club. And my friend s-said she loved me and kissed me,  i did, did of course not kiss back.."

Silence

It makes me more scared than her yelling.

I slowly turn my head to Aimi, i thought she would be angry right now. But, shes just blankly stared at me. I gulp.

"Who kissed you? Which club and did i allow you to go to the club!" Aimi said, slowly incing closer to my face.
" Uh ah.. Sari and... Red n' pink club.." i said looking at my lap in shame. I close my eyes expecting her to yell, but she dosen't say anything.

"Aimi...?" I ask in a quite voice.

"Hm.." she hummes in respones.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask..

"Kinda, i'm not mad that she kissed you, thats on her. But on that you went out without premission." She said in a stern voice.

"Im sorr-" she cuts me off.

"You dont need to say sorry, i already know. Get some sleep" she says as she gets up.

"Okay, love you.." i say.
"Love you to" she says.
She then leaves the room. I start getting ready for bed ,but i stop when i hear the front door opening. I peek out the door to see Aimi going out.
'Maybe she need to go to the store? No its to late.. maybe i should follow her? No no, thats weird..maybe i can try...' I think. As Aimi closes the door i quickly go get my shoes and put them on. I peek in the door window to se Aimi kinda far away. I open the door and and follow her. After awhile of following her, she walks up to a door and knock. I now realise she at Sari's door. Ah shit, whats gonna happend now? Sari opens the door, i slowly inch closer so i can hear the conversation. I stand behind a tree.

"Aimi? W-what are you doing here?" Sari asks a bit of worry in her voice.

" I just wanted to talk..." Aimi says, smiling, smiling a bit to eerily.

" O-oh, what about?" Sari says.

" I think you know, Sari. And i think you should get a punishment for even touching my princess...." Aimi says, her voice  darkening at the 'my'.

"Wha-" Before Sari can finish her sentence Aimi pulls out a knife and stabs Sari in the gut. Sari stumbles back but Aimi catches her and pushes her on the ground beside her. Sari's guts falling out , blood out of her mouth and crying. I see Sari take her last breath before she stops moving. I gasp. And hide fully behind the tree.
Thats when i hear Aimi laughing like a crazy person, like the one she is! I close my eyes, praying that this is a dream.