Chapter 5: Whats wrong with us?

I felt like posting this chapter. I am currently re writing this story hopefully making it better and more detailed if you want to read this its here but some parts will be repeated. Also any feedback is accepted! Thanks!

Aj's pov:

"Why a dragon? Why would you have dragons eyes?! What is going on with you Aj, what are you not telling me?" Hayden asked me so many questions I didn't know the answers to,

"Stop asking me all these questions! Your the one who told me I did all this alieny stuff,"

"True," he said nodding his head looking down at the floor. As he opened his mouth to speak again I cut him off,

"Don't," I said seriously pointing at him. Lowering my hand, Hayden looked at me in complete confusion.

"What?" I asked suspiciously,

"Your mark...its flapping like crazy!" he looked at me like a crazy person as his mark too started flapping everywhere. He looked at me again but I cut him off.

"Please don't start asking me so many questions I don't know the answer to,"

"I wasn't, however, I was going to ask you what THE HELL IS BEHIND YOU!!" Hayden shouted with complete terror in his eyes stumbling backward. I slowly turned around keeping my eyes on my brother until I looked at what layed infront of me. This gigantic, long, purple, slimy figure stood in the ocean infront of me. Looking up to take a closer look at it's face I saw two eyes either side of it's fat head blinking all at different times as slime surges down its enormous nose. As the creature took a big huff it barred its teeth showing yellow, rotted, sharp vampire like fangs. Two huge claws came out of its cheeks with more rows of razor sharp teeth with seaweed hanging off.

"U-uuuhhhh, hi?" I trembled as I saw it glaring at me. With the odd facial features of the monster that stood infront of us it seemed to have gotten angrier. With that it let out an ear-splitting deep cry of anger as it disappeared under the water with a splash.

"What on.....EARTH....was that??!!" Hayden shouted from the floor of the boat,

"And why on EARTH did you say 'HI' to it? It could of killed us!" he said trembling back to his feet as I still stared off into the water,

"I...I don't know what on earth just happened, I can't believe it." I said as i tried to spot any kind of movement under the water,

"I don't think its done with us brother," as I half turned to face him, he looked at me with complete stupidity,

"And your just standing there! Come on lets get out of here before we get killed!! Again!" he exclaimed hand gesturing me to go over to him. I turned away and looked back into the water. A few more seconds passed and I saw somethimg flash in the water,

"GET TO THE BACK OF THE BOAT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, sprinting over to my brother. The creature came flying out of the water completly demolishing the front half of the boat while sinking back to the depths beneath us. Holding onto my brother tightly he shivered uncontrollably  in terror, almost a tear falling down his cheek.

"It will be okay Hayden," I tried to calm him but it just made things worse. A faint glow of orange in his eye flickered and dissappeared as he jumped in fright. Looking down between the wood of the boat, leaning forward Hayden clutched onto me even more hoping we would be okay. One crack in the wood helped me see almost perfectly into the dark sea. One shadow, one shape, one goal. To kill. At lightning speed the creature slammed through the middle of the boat like it was a piece of soggy tissue, throwing me off the boat to somewhere in the distance pulling me down under water. Feeling another presence of another creature I felt tenticle like arms grab me around my waist and shoulders dragging me further and further below the earths surface. Knocking the breath out of my chest I slipped into unconsciousness.

Haydens pov:

At lightning speed the creature slammed through the middle of the boat like it was a soggy tissue throwing my brother and me off the side of the boat into the sea. Swimming up from the force of the water I grabbed a remaining piece of the boat and held onto it with my whole life. Looking around for Aj I saw him being dragged down under the water by another presence somewhere in the distance. Seeing a long, thick shadow swimming just below where I was floating in the water I dragged myself up onto the tiny piece of boat hoping for some safety. Steadying myslef shaking with panic and fear I saw the shadow come up at me once again. Panicking not having a clue what to do, everything went in slow motion, for once I had time to think. Almost like a dream I fell down onto my hands and knees in complete agony. Tearing at the soaked wood and my clothes with all my strength I screamed in excruciating pain. That was it, I felt it. My shoulder blades surely being ripped out of their sockets and out of my body taking my spine with it. My shoulders breaking, cracking and dislocating in places I never knew existed. It felt like someone, or something was taking their time to rip my skin open on the left and right side of my back. Blood now pouring down my back, flowed onto the wood that was getting heavier with the weight. Scraping at my back trying to get the pain to stop I pulled my hands back just to see them covered in more blood. As if it couldnt get any worse, the cut fully opened, oozing out even more blood. The creature popped its head out of the water looking frightened, staring at my neck with shock. What was on my neck but blood? I thought to myself as I continued to howl in pain.
The dragon scaled mark...