Background and Important info

So the story sucks a lot at first. I'm hoping to one day come back to rewrite it to be better. I promise that if you stick with me it'll get a lot better in time!

Thank you for reading!

Stuff I use in the story:

Y/N: your name (first)

L/N: last name

E/C: eye color

H/C: hair color

H/L: hair length

S/T: skin tone

M/N: mother's name

F/WF: favorite warm food

F/CF: favorite cold food

F/S: favorite snack

F/CD: favorite cold drink

F/WD: favorite warm drink

F/CA: favorite candy

F/C: favorite color

Background info:

  Quirk and extra physical abilities:

Your quirk is a huge mystery. It is a lot like All Might's. It is known that you have extreme strength even though you don't look the part. You have extremely heightened senses all the time. You can use other people's quirk if you understand the basic physical abilities it harnesses, this is called "quirk snatch" which is what is mostly told to the public.

Keep in mind "quirk snatch" is for PHYSICAL abilities. So you can't use mind related quirks like mind control, mind reading, brain washing, memory, etc.

Having mega fast reaction times, extreme flexibility and agility. Have a very smart but also powerful fighting style, when involving others, the strength increases but the toll on your body becomes very damaging. Often times when this happens you summon something called "Goddess Influence" This causes you to lose cautiousness, but you are still able to move being controlled by your emotions. This power you possess is incredibly dangerous but had never hurt anyone innocent (victims, people in the area, etc.).

It may seem like you are over powered but with these quirks comes a lot of physical and emotional trauma. More about these backlashes will be discussed in the future. Most of the stuff is unknown to you.

Stats:

Power 6/5 S

Speed 6/5 S

Technique 5/5 A

Intelligence 5/5 A

Cooperation 5/5 A

Family:

Grew up without any knowledge of your father. Having an extremely kind and supportive mother. Had been abused by some family member you would live with from time to time because your mother was to busy with her jobs and being a single mother to always look out for you.

  Personality:

You can't really take care of yourself that well. You are often very reckless and don't seem to think that much when jumping in and saving people, but still get the job done no matter how hurt you get. Very innocent and have been given nearly no knowledge of anything inappropriate related. Mega smart about school stuff but also very oblivious when it comes to emotions like love. Curious, lazy, over energetic, goofy, adorable, and many other kinds of cat like traits. When you get mad or when someone you care about gets hurt you go insane. People become extremely scared of you. Although you don't get mad often when you do it is almost like the world is going to end.

Weird habits: Stuttering a lot, you get nervous with too much attention, zoning out, eating ice, go crazy over sweets, being confused (me too), getting in people's personal space.

Another one is waking up screaming, you have nightmares a lot. Whenever you do sleep that happens, but you often don't get to sleep. This one can't be helped but is still a major part of things.

Things you love: drawing, literally any cute thing, video games, music, funny and weird cat videos, reading, writing, sweets, and ice. (any others suggested I will add later, I don't want to add anime to it though... sowy)

Things you hate: lying, homework, being upset, angry (any other negative emotion), people you love getting hurt, being out or being cooped up for too long (any others suggested will be added later)

  Pro hero status:

Pro hero name is Serenity (which means peace so you are a lot like All Might)

Many people respect you or don't like you because of you being so young and not having the proper licensing like other pro heroes. Your catch phrase is "I KEEP THE PEACE!"

 (it's going to change in the future, so please don't hate, or make fun, I tried my best..)

This is also your hero costume

This is also your hero costume... At least for now MUHAHAHA...

Also I drew the costume BUT I used a base for the main part cause I can't draw for crap so YE...