56. Nighteye's target

Nearly a week had past sense I was recruited as a intern in Sir Nighteye's agency. I was anxiously awaiting any news on my upgraded costume.

As soon as I was told it was done, I raced down to studio department and threw open the doors.

"So you heard the news already?" Power Loader chuckled as he held out my case.

I cheered as I quickly grabbed it and held it against myself.

"Thank you so much!"

I met up with Izuku and Mirio so we could ride the train together going to Nighteye's agency.

I was extremely giddy to take my new costume out for a test drive.

Once we arrived, I was nearly bouncing out of my skin from my excitement.

The two boys couldn't keep up with me as I ran towards Sir's office.

"(Y/N)! We have to get changed in our costumes first!" Mirio called out as I was trying to go up the spiral staircase.

I had sparkles in my eyes as I turned around and dashed to the changing rooms.

I yanked the costume out of the case and changed as fast as I could.

I nearly screamed from excitement as I saw it on me in the mirror.

(EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO @DeadandDrunkSailor for the beautiful new design!!!!)

(Listen. I understand some people don't like 'revealing' clothes, but please keep in mind we really hard to make it HERO LIKE. So it won't fit everyone's personal likes. -Author~Chan)

I put all my clothes and the case into a locker in the changing room before looking at the costume one more time, making any necessary adjustments.

I could hear the two boys talking outside the room, signaling they were already dressed.

I poked my head out to see them waiting on me.

"Guys, it's amazing!"

They turned around to see the bright smile on my face.

"Come on then kiddo! Let us see!" Mirio gestured me to come out.

I stepped out to reveal the costume.

Izuku's cheeks flared up red while Mirio's smile grew.

"It really suits you!" The blond sent out a thumbs up. "Sir will approve!"

"Speaking of Sir, shouldn't we be with him by now..." I muttered, trying to think of the time.

Mirio checked his watched "YEP! Let's get going guys! Sir is not a fan of tardiness." He then started to run up the stairs.

Izuku and I exchanged a look before running after him.

We had to calm ourselves down before opening the door.