Part one

Ever since you were young you knew you had to marry Zen Wistaria the second prince of Clarines. It was your duty to your kingdom as the princesses of Bieho, it was needed to unit the two kingdoms. At first you were extremely against it due to being what your parents would call "rebellious". You wanted to marry someone because you were in love not because it was your duty. You were also a free spirit who loved to be outside of the palace walls and loved to sword fight but your favorite pass time of all was to shoot your bow and arrow. On your free time you would sneak out to explore the forest or you were training with the guards which didn't make your parents to happy.

Since your marriage was already arranged on your thirteenth birthday instead of having a ball to meet potential husbands you were sent to Clarines where you would have to spend two months so you were able to meet and get to know your future husband prince Zen. You were completely against the idea but you had no choice it was what your father the king had ordered and that was what you had to do. As you sat on your bed you saw the maids getting everything ready for you to depart. You saw them putting the jewelry and dresses that you were required to wear while at your stay with the prince. Once in a while when they were not looking you would sneakingly take out some dresses and put in some pants so you wouldn't have to wear them at all times. The only thing left was your sword. It was the only thing your father let you carry around with you even if he thought it was lady like. You were sad that you were not able to take your bow and arrow because your father thought it would get you in to trouble, but you were ok with just taking your sword. Once the time had finally come to leave your kingdom you said good bye to your parents and got on to the carriage. You weren't looking forward to meeting the prince, but you were pretty excited to finally be away from the kingdom where you won't have your father scolding you every hour of the day for not being more like a princess. The long journey had finally started and all you could do was look out the carriage and wait to arrive at Clarines.